Anio

[MOC] UCS AT-AT

Those are some great improvements you made Anio, it's good to see them in the brick! I'm really glad you managed to work in that window slot, it turned out great!

Awesome! I'm hoping to see a big "UCS" snot AT-AT one of these days … but other than all those studs, I'm really liking what I see. Makes my motorized AT-AT look anemic. ;-)

but other than all those studs

Well, they are part of the model when I design an UCS.

I think they are important to bring some texture, some variations. Tiled surfaces everywhere would make the model look vapid.

Hello guys,

Frousmoul completed the instructions of my UCS AT-AT.

01.jpg

02.jpg

07.jpg

And Blakbird did the renders.

You can see some images from the instruction and the bill of material here : http://www.techlug.fr/instructions-lego-star-wars/ST12/P/at-at-st12-anio-2012

The model is very modular, and so, the instruction has been executed so that everyone can see/understand that aspect.

The parts required are also pretty common. Gray, plates, wings. There are no parts that are that rare in it.

To get this profesionnal instruction, you have to pay at least 10€. You may give more to support our work, or if you think the instruction deserves more due to its quality.

You can PM me here, or email me at setechnic[at]gmail[dot]com

hello.gif

As for the others intructions I bought from you, those seems perfect, thanks for the time and effort spent Anio.

hello to all

jeah i buyed the awesome instruction of ANIO´S AT AT MOC, and this moc is really realy good!!! you see on my pics the diffrent to the lego at at 10178. so have fun with the pictures

greets bernhard

3zds.jpg

52j1.jpg

n71x.jpgo1b8.jpgyxtk.jpg

ayzd.jpg

0cof.jpg7kko.jpgr6nm.jpg

Thanks for the pics :)

2 cheesy slopes are obviously missing for the "eyes". I guess you ordered them.

I think you made a little mistake on the roof of the head. It is supposed to be a bit tilted.

Did you make the inside as well ?

Edited by Anio

Do the legs move somehow ? is it possible to edit it to make it motorised ?

Yes, the ankles, knees and hips are hinged.

But you absolutely can not motorize it.

hello fellow brick nuts! so iv been in the wings here at eurobricks for some time reading reviews, checking out all the great builds and mocs. after some time i decided to buy anio instructions for the AT-AT. i have started to bricklink the parts...wow slow going! well not to bad i have managed to get 1000+- bricks so far. my question is has any one of the people on this thread manged to make bricklink list of the parts? and if so please can you help out the new guy

cheers dougstar

It looks like a daddy AT-AT with its baby AT-AT :tongue: . Well done.

Have you looked at Cavegods AT-AT yes

One thing to take advantage of right now for this build is the 8x8 LBG dish that is available from Lego that is used on the UCS Tie Fighter. I bought 6 of them and then removed the print.

Since I am trying to get my 10 posts in. If you are truly interested in building this I would purchase the instructions first and see what colors are used internally and substitute for available bricks. That way you can maximize your purchase or personal stockpile. It is hard to find a lot of LBG bricks so if they cant be seen who cares what color they are. I saved a lot of money when I bricklinked my Falcon.

Note that to avoid some useless messages to reach 10 posts, you can reach me directly by email : setechnic@gmail.com ;)

I wish it was just like 2 inches taller

EDIT: I mean so it scales better with 

(I did not make this I give FULL credit to the people behind Artifex Creation)

Edited by Tracytron