Rufus

WINNERS: Architecture Building Contest

Congrats to all the winners and participants! The entries are all magnificent. IMO, it's the fiercest competition I've seen so far here in Eurobricks. Special thanks to the organizers and prize givers! :grin:

Congratulations to the winners and all other participants for showing us an amazing set of creations!

miniature tower bridge is cool and seeing as we have a UCS tower bridge, i think a mini tower bridge is very very possible as a set. :thumbup:

I love the first one - the second one is awesome too. Congradulations to all!! :wink:

Edited by Kai NRG

This was indeed an amazing contest!

... and I forgot to vote! :cry_sad: Shame on me! :blush:

There were so many fantastic entries, I'm still speechless of all the inspiration I found.

Thanks to every single builder and contestant, you have all done a great work!

Maybe a special architecture tag would be the right reward for you? (hint, hint to the mods)

And thanks to the hosts and behind-the-scenes-workers for making this possible.

Please, is it possible to learn the votes for all the entries?

I was blown away by this contest, the quality level was amazing.

Glad to see my favorite entry made it to the final 5 (The Getty Center).

Congratulations to the winners! Even though I didn't get the time to enter the contest, it was still great checking out all of the wonderful entries! Good job, everyone!

Congratulations to all the entries and winners!!

I think the first 3 places demonstrate very different building styles:

Champion: combination of basic bricks and technic parts

First runner-up: sculpture by small parts

Second runner-up: symbolic representation

A very interesting and eye-opening event indeed!! :laugh:

Attention all prizewinners!

Please make sure you have Personal Messenger enabled: go to My Profile > Edit My Profile > Settings and uncheck the 'Disable Personal Messenger' checkbox. Otherwise you won't get a prize! :sad:

Attention all prizewinners!

Please make sure you have Personal Messenger enabled: go to My Profile > Edit My Profile > Settings and uncheck the 'Disable Personal Messenger' checkbox. Otherwise you won't get a prize! :sad:

It would be horrible if a winner wouldn't get their prize! :cry_sad:

Congratulations to all the winners and especially to the organizers for putting together such a great competition! I am proud to have participated even though the Parliament of Budapest did not make it into the top 5.

Congratulations to all of the winners! This contest has been very exciting! Excellent work everyone, and a great job done. Thank you Rufus. :wub:

Thanks to Rufus (& EB) for doing a wonderful job with the competition, to all the fellow participants, and last but not least the voters :)

Congrats to all the winners, awesome entries everybody. Very talanted people here :sweet:

Congrats to all the winners! Your creations are awesome! Anyway, may I point out that number 13 isn't a digital render? I mean, if it was, it would be easy to tell.

Anyway, may I point out that number 13 isn't a digital render? I mean, if it was, it would be easy to tell.

Ooh! An expert. Why didn't I think of asking an expert in digital rendering at the time? :sarcasm::hmpf:

This matter has been dealt with, and there'll be no further discussion about it, thanks.

Rufus can you please give as the analytic results = how many votes did every entry get? We want to know ;-)