Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Erdbeereis taking the role of Star Wars Moderator

Our 'Pirates Moderator' Erdbeereis has accepted a new challenge and will, effective immediately, become 'Star Wars Moderator'.

Good luck Erdy!

Our 'Pirates Moderator' Erdbeereis has accepted a new challenge and will, effective immediately, become 'Star Wars Moderator'.

Good luck Erdy!

Congratulations! Is this new challenge a reassignment or may we keep him in the Pirates section as well? :cry_happy:

Congratulations! Is this new challenge a reassignment or may we keep him in the Pirates section as well? :cry_happy:

His new position comes with a certain amount of global authority, so I'm sure you'll still see him swabbing the decks visiting from time to time. :pir_laugh2: <--- it's me :wink:

Congratulations Edry! You've got some big shoes to fill. You've got the experience though, you'll do great.

Congrats and good luck 'Erdbeereis' on your extra moderating position, I wonder if people mis-behave he make them walk the plank by the tip of a lightsaber ? :laugh:

Congrats Erdbeeris! Best of luck in your new position as Star Wars moderator.

Well done Erdy! Moderating is good and all, just make sure you keep those spaghetti coming :grin:

Indeed! Erdy is taking on this special assignment and he is not alone in this! So, watch out everyone! Don't cross the thin line and stay on target.

Congratulations, and thanks, Erdbeereis! :classic: It'll be great to have an active Star Wars staff member again.

Thanks a lot everyone!

I'm excited to take this new position. It might take me a while to become fully acquainted with the Star Wars forum, since I haven't visited it too often in the past, so just be patient with me as I "learn the ropes" so to speak. :classic: I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces and seeing some old friends as well. And for all of you Pirates, I won't abandon you. I will certainly still hang around there and help if necessary.

Like Fangy said, Star Wars will be a group effort, so don't step out of line. :devil:

Thanks again, and "may the force be with you" (or whatever you SW guys are saying these days :grin: ).

"May the Force be with you" (or whatever you SW guys are saying these days :grin: ).

Perhaps "I have a bad feeling about this" would be a better fit? :devil:

Like Fangy said, Star Wars will be a group effort, so don't step out of line. :devil:

Or they might get a visit from Grand Admiral Tantis Volrik...

gavolrik_175x200.jpg

:grin:

I see you're going from sailing ships to space ships. It doesn't seem to be a big difference but it always feels like two different worlds.

But it's great you're sort of combining the two (being a bit more on the SW-side of course) :classic:

Anyway, enjoy your new task and abilities! You already have the skills :thumbup:

Congrats Erdy, I know you will do well in this position. :sweet:

And I'm glad the staff figured out what to do in the apparent absence of our other SW mods and KimT's recent retirement. A well-needed reassignment. :thumbup:

Congrats Erdy! Looks like you've been promoted from moderating pirates to space pirates! :grin: I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Good luck with this new challenge. I'm sure you're up for it. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

By the way, are you interested in contributing to the blog as well?

Thanks again, and "may the force be with you" (or whatever you SW guys are saying these days :grin: ).

I believe the saying these days goes: "May Lucas not change the saga any further" or "May the next Clone Wars episode not suck." :snicker:

He needs a Hondo Ohnaka tag. :laugh:

Oh, come now. Star Wars pirates have been around since 1974, when they were exponentially better than what the Clone Wars has for pirates.

Oh, come now. Star Wars pirates have been around since 1974, when they were exponentially better than what the Clone Wars has for pirates.

1974? EP. IV was released in 1977. Also, I don't remember any pirates there. Smugglers and bounty hunters, yes, but no pirates.

1974? EP. IV was released in 1977. Also, I don't remember any pirates there. Smugglers and bounty hunters, yes, but no pirates.

A character known to have served on a pirate ship first appeared in 1974. 
he was orphaned at an early age and taken by the pirate Garris Shrike to serve on his crew.

Han Solo was created by George Lucas during the development of Lucas's 1977 film Star Wars, and is present in Lucas's 132-page The Star Wars: Rough Draft, completed in May 1974.