Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

MOC: Blazing Star

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

7088444479_accdb4a9e7.jpg

Captain Stunt moves from the destruction arena to the pure and lyrical track racing league. They said it was a gimmick, taking a name from the ‘Car Wrestling’ and putting him in a real race. He proved the critics wrong. With skill and grace he worked his way up the rankings in the A-Game Cup, taking victory at the end of the season. Now selected on his own merits to race in this super league, Captain Stunt and the Blazing Star are ready to give as good as he gets.

This car is colour schemed after one set from the recent Racers line of cars, I have three others planned to go with the three other sets.

Other Racing Cars:

6882901859_308d60e832_q.jpg6953464393_48fb70e86c_q.jpg7015200025_9315479a28_q.jpg6875810418_bb819cfaca_q.jpg7027699691_f3c07181dd_q.jpg7085143769_f9b8890019_q.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Very nice model. Do you have any shots from different angles?

EDIT: Oops, didn't mean to quote the whole thing :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Lost_In_Noise

I really only grab a shot of a 3/4 with the racer, it shows off the best details and all that really needs to be seen.

Glad you like the colour scheme!

This is cool.I like that you have tried to stick to a theme. I think the figure might look better with the mechnic hair from s6 CMF? Just a suggestion. Had a look at your other cars and really like the 'Speed Racer' vibe (that's a good thing) especially the PQ one.

This is cool.I like that you have tried to stick to a theme. I think the figure might look better with the mechnic hair from s6 CMF? Just a suggestion. Had a look at your other cars and really like the 'Speed Racer' vibe (that's a good thing) especially the PQ one.

I loved the Speed Racer theme (My avatar right now is a Blockbuddie Racer X. darkdragon rocks at making them!) Great point about the hair! I haven't sorted my new CMFs into figure parts yet so I forgot about it when building. I'll switch those soon :sweet: I have plenty more cars planned, I just need to stock up on parts.

Nice job! I'm not usually into cars, especially in LEGO form, but this one just stands out to me. What torso is the driver wearing?

Nice job! I'm not usually into cars, especially in LEGO form, but this one just stands out to me. What torso is the driver wearing?

The Captain Stunt torso from the Star Smasher racers set. I love the figure designs in racers!

Really like your race cars! Love how it fits the figure so perfectly.

Nice job :classic:

Really like your race cars! Love how it fits the figure so perfectly.

Nice job :classic:

That has always been my trick for building ever since I was a kid. Make a figure or take a figure and build something for them that matches. Seems that all my old cartoons (ok, and current!) wired colour coding into my brain!

I love your color choices on this one! They’re all so sleek and beautiful. Great work!

It took a few experiments to get the blocking of colour right, some of the parts were successful afterthoughts as I was looking at my 'finished' MOC.

How did I miss this the other day 'Peppermint', sorry.....nice racer :thumbup: but need an Evel Knievel style guy or girl driving it or is it French who knows ? :laugh:

Keep them coming 'Peppermint', please. :sweet:

This car would go brilliantly with the new Captain America CMF dude:

37.jpg

His grin would make up for the lack of headlights :grin:

Captain Stunt

:snicker:

This car would go brilliantly with the new Captain America CMF dude:

37.jpg

His grin would make up for the lack of headlights :grin:

:snicker:

I got plans for him! When my sister and I were out and about once we saw an Evel Knieve exhibit (So cool...) and plans are afoot!

And honest truth, Captain Stunt is the name on the product page! I couldn't resist. :laugh: