zero1312

MOC: Spectre

Spectre is one of the oldest criminals in Makuhero City and the reason for many of the new ones,

especially Deadeye, who considers her as a mentor and Josef Slesher, who provided information for her. In underworld circles she is considered the best for any kind of work. She is also the only criminal not registered in any police or Hero Factory database because of two things: The cloaking devices and the anti-gravity boots. Fortunately she is not very capable in combat, but stil dangerous due to her cloaking devices.

villianfactory091.jpg

villianfactory092.jpg

villianfactory093.jpg

villianfactory094.jpg

Edited by zero1312

New pictures in the start post. Man, I love this helmet piece. It is so versatile. :wink:

Great work! I had plans for a hero like this using Stronius's helmet, until I found out that Core Hunter's blaster top was gunmetal, and not black.

Looks good! The build is simple, but that's by no means a bad thing - in Hero Factory MoCs, simple tends to look good. The shields on the legs look slightly awkward, but there's nothing I can see to do that would remedy that. :sceptic:

Badass. The colors look great. I think you should use the leg shields to make her a skirt like armor thing by placing one on the front and one on the back.

Badass. The colors look great. I think you should use the leg shields to make her a skirt like armor thing by placing one on the front and one on the back.

I think that would look a bit weird since these pieces are asymetrical....

I wasn't satisfied with the old 1.0 look, so I rebuild her in the 2.0 style.

She looks much more feminin now IMO. :wink:

Pictures are in the start post.

Great use of the Kraahkan! You definitely put a lot of creativity into figuring out how to give it well-fitting eyes, but the end result looks perfectly natural.

My one criticism is that the almost all-black build, while consistent with the character's description, causes the MOC to lose some of its details. Changing the color of some parts of the skeleton might help, although I understand that there are probably some parts of the design that you'd rather keep with a low-detail, streamlined look.

I admire you, zero1312, for about a year, i have been trying to incorporate black and trans. green, yet never have in the way I wanted. You managed to and it looks awesome!