Sign in to follow this  
zero1312

MOC: Josef Slesher

Normally a very standart and straightforward hero without any prominent character quirks, but after a mission against the rampaging Slasher, Josef lost both hands. Strangely, instead of new hands, he wanted his blades to be installed permanently into his wrists. with that he also started to fall into an extasy whenever he starts to cut an enemy into ribbons. Fortunately he can still set apart friend or enemy, but the scientists at Hero Factory are fearing for the worst. One month later it happened. Josef massacred his Teammates and vanished suddenly and without a trace.

slesher_001.jpg

slesher_002.jpg

slesher_003.jpg

slesher_004.jpg

Edited by zero1312

Very cool MOC! Very simple design, but it works well. The contrast in the color scheme works to make Slesher look a little crazy. I really like how his hands are replaced with Pridak's shark-tooth blades. The colors, helmet, and blades remind me a lot of a MOC I have sitting in my shelf. Great minds think alike? Or coincidence? Good job, anyways.

Thanks :classic: , but now that I look at him, I think the wider torso bone would look better on him.

Since he's big scale hero. :sceptic: