lisqr

[MOC] Lakeside Park

19 posts in this topic

indexed.gif B-OV-29E

Not much story or anything to it. Just a little park.

100_1645-800.jpg

100_1648-800.jpg

100_1649-800.jpg

100_1651-800.jpg

100_1652-800.jpg

100_1653-800.jpg

100_1655-800.jpg

100_1659-800.jpg

100_1660-800.jpg

100_1662-800.jpg

100_1664-800.jpg

100_1667-800.jpg

100_1671-800.jpg

Enjoy.

Nice work. When I clicked on this I was expecting to see a little 32x32 or somthing but this is brilliant. the trees are brilliant and I love the pond. But that little boy is going to find it hard getting off the swing. :tongue:

Agreed. It's a nice scene, and the park is definitely not little. I like the water pavilion and the path around the lake looks perfect for a relaxing walk. Also, the fence design is somehow unique (I can't figure out all the pieces). The trees are interesting too, with all the autumn colours. All in all, it's a nice park to enjoy free time and leisure. Well done. :thumbup:

"Just a little park" is quite an understatement. Great work with nice trees, fence, and many scenes. :thumbup:

Nice work, trees are a nice change from green. Also like the railings technique! :thumbup:

Beautiful park 'lisqr', fantastic swing set and autumn trees. I :wub: it, excellent designing 'liqsr' ! :classic:

This is so nice - just the perfect build to add some life to a city layout. Brilliant!

This is amazing. One of my favourite City MOCs.

I love the autumn trees and the gazebo in the middle of the pond. Nice minifig posing, it's very lifelike.

Also, I'm going to have to "borrow" that swingset design. :laugh:

Agreed. It's a nice scene, and the park is definitely not little. I like the water pavilion and the path around the lake looks perfect for a relaxing walk. Also, the fence design is somehow unique (I can't figure out all the pieces). The trees are interesting too, with all the autumn colours. All in all, it's a nice park to enjoy free time and leisure. Well done. :thumbup:

The fence is made of 32065.gif61184.gif89522.jpg.

I've also used the trees in another moc even more extensively. :classic:

There's those trees again! I love those trees.

The whole park gives a nice tranquil, quiet place(except those hooligans with their loud music :tongue:). The little bridge leading to the gazebo is nice. All the people are quite pleasing doing necessary park activities. Great job.

Made me a little sad though.I was just thinking about my grandpas today and the memories of the lake. :cry_happy:

I'm impressed with the level of detail and quantity of awesomeness you were able to fit in one MOC. Spectacular!

Brilliant work.

I love the autumn trees.

Very clever use of the 'alien' pieces in the gazebo. :thumbup:

The combo of one-piece trees plus one-hundred-piece trees works amazingly well. Beautifully done, I love that park and you can also add me to the long list of people who've been very much inspired by the gorgeous flora of your MOCs (i.e.: I'll also be stealing your cool ideas :tongue: ).

The fence is made of 32065.gif61184.gif89522.jpg.

Thanks for revealing a 'secret'. Now I finally see some sense in all those technic pieces. :laugh:

Very nice - with much attention to details. I like the fence and the trees.