Sign in to follow this  
mephistopheles

Woodwardian Siege Engine

Hi again!

Woodward is well known for its Artisans, but beyond the surface of peaceful craftsmanship you will find experiments in war technology. Woodward has just finished its very first war machine. Built with fine mechanics it also requires magic only known to a few master smiths. Scientific curiosity and ancient knowledge of magic work hand in hand in the workshops of Woodward. The usefulness and effectiveness of this machine can be doubted, but what would the world be without the dreams and work of some pioneers?

This machine can launch up to 5 missiles over a longer distance than man could possibly throw. The power that moves it is provided by a petty soul trapped in the machine, while the control of movement is based on mechanics. With this build I claim the title of Siege Expert!

100_3226.jpg

100_3229.jpg

100_3231.jpg

Looking really good! :classic: Love the axes at the bottom. But maybe a little to futuristic? :wink:

Looking really good! :classic: Love the axes at the bottom. But maybe a little to futuristic? :wink:

Well yeah, I might be moving on the edge here. But as Zcerberus pointed out to me earlier these title builds should be used to improve your skills and be creative. This little build here took me more time to finish than any other MOC I have built so far. There are actually many moving parts here that work. Also the snot legs took me quite a while.

Edited by mephistopheles

Nice job and indeed maybe a bit futuristic, but as leonardo davinci dreamed of flying, the Woodward is dreaming of fully working "mecha's" :tongue:

I like it, if some people have golems, then we have woodwardians. :classic:

I like it, if some people have golems, then we have woodwardians. :classic:

Haha yeah, would be awesome to see one in action against some golems :classic: I really like this, still historic, but all the same very futuristic. What army stands a chance against a group of Siege Engines? The Northern Rangers must find the blueprints for this warmachine :tongue: