Sign in to follow this  
SNIPE

Corner road and pavement road line help.

Hi

I am currently building a city using mostly SNOT, but with large buildings since SNOT can be very strong.

I was wondering how I could get the middle road line to curve as I need corners on my road.

Here I have a road piece to show you how it is built and the LDD file.

6r7qtg.png

(Note that the actual road of the model has plates on their side, including the road lines.)

Any help would be appreciated, I will then change the pavement and the dotted lines to match the center line.

When I tried, it Just looked like a line which went diagonally across to the pavement *huh*.

Edited by SNIPE

As this is about (SNOT) road building, I have moved this to Town.

I want this to look realistic so I need a curve, a T shape road would be a 'junction'. I'm working on curved road for now.

Edited by SNIPE

*bump*

Please don't do that. There isn't even a question in your previous post. But even if there was, you shouldn't just bump topics like this.

Thanks.

Please don't do that. There isn't even a question in your previous post. But even if there was, you shouldn't just bump topics like this.

Thanks.

You might find a solution in the Mini Modulat streets of Vincent Kessels, posted some days ago. I know it's a different scale, but try to make it bigger with the same technique.