Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day Three

The image that formed on the Looking-Glass was not what the innocent residents of the Fairy Tale Castle wanted to see...

fm-daythree1.jpg

Goldilocks had been fast asleep during all these nights - although not in her own bed. She was evidently a good guy.

Worse yet, the night cost them the life of another innocent soul.

fm-daythree2.jpg

Cinderella had been pushed down a flight of stairs so hard she had broken her neck and a whole bunch of other bones. Not even her glass slippers survived the fall, for the staircase was littered with shards.

fm-daythree3.jpg

Anxiety grew among the denizens of the castle. They had convicted a wrong person two days in a row. How many more mistakes could they afford?

Two more items were carried to the vault...

fm-daythree4.jpg

...The favorite kettle of Goldilocks - the girl sure loved her porridge... And the tiara of Cinderella that she had worn during the enchanted night when her Fairy Godmother had allowed her to participate in Prince Charming's ball...

fm-daythree5.jpg

"That's not fair!" Nico complained at the breakfast table as Gio continued the story. "The good guys don't stand a chance. Mom, can you make me some porridge for breakfast?"

His mother Donna looked surprised.

"Is everything alright, honey? Maybe I should check your fever..."

"Nuh-uh, I just got this urge for some porridge, that's all." Nico got an encouraging smile from his big brother. Their mother turned the stove on.

Then the door opened.

fm-daythree6.jpg

Nico's father Silvio walked in, carrying a black guitar case. He'd been out all night again, and Nico was old enough to know that his father was not rehearsing how to play an instrument.

Silence fell into the kitchen. Donna gave a hard look at her husband, turned the stove off and grabbed a half-empty bottle from the counter. The boys watched as their parents walked to opposite directions.

"I'll make you some porridge", Gio consoled Nico, but the damage was done. Nico felt a hard lump in his throat and had suddenly lost his appetite.

fm-daythree7.jpg

PLAYERS:

fm-ava-aladdin.jpgpalathadric as Aladdin

fm-ava-jack.jpgPiratedave84 as Jack

fm-ava-littlemermaid.jpgJaseTJ as the Little Mermaid

fm-ava-princecharming.jpgJackjonespaw as Prince Charming

fm-ava-pussinboots.jpgDakar A as the Puss-In-Boots

fm-ava-rapunzel.jpgRPGer as Rapunzel

fm-ava-redridinghood.jpgKadabra as the Red Riding Hood

fm-ava-sleepingbeauty.jpgChromeknight as the Sleeping Beauty

fm-ava-snowwhite.jpgLEGOman273 as Snow White

fm-ava-whiterabbit.jpgAlex the Great as the White Rabbit

fm-ava-wickedwitch.jpgDonut as the Wicked Witch

fm-ava-pinocchio-mirror.jpgPoison Ivy as Pinocchio (Good Guy) - Convicted on Day One

fm-ava-bigbadwolf-dead.jpgThe_Customizer as the Big Bad Wolf (Good Guy) - Killed on Night One

fm-ava-mrbear-dead.jpgSuperficial Username as Mr. Bear (Good Guy) - Killed on Night One

fm-ava-goldilocks-mirror.jpgDarth Nihilus as Goldilocks (Good Guy) - Convicted on Day Two

fm-ava-cinderella-dead.jpgFlipz as Cinderella (Good Guy) - Killed on Night Two

RULES:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Good Guys
or the
Bad Guys
. To win the game, the Good Guys must vote or kill off all the Bad Guys, while the Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys. There are no other factions in this game.

2. Each
day
will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format;
Unvote: Character (Player)
. No other format will be accepted. A
majority vote
is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours.
You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a
night
will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

Do not play the game outside the day threads
. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact your Mafia School teacher via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

fm-lessonfive.jpg

Voting begins in 24 hours from now. There are 11 players left, so it takes 6 votes to convict someone.

What in megablocks?!?!

Goldilocks is innocent? How can that be? Cinderella's case was watertight. Unless she was lying to us or keeping back information, which would be a scummy thing to do indeed. But now Cindy is dead too! And town! I think Cindy's broken scumdar is infectious. I feel like I was played, and good. But by who?

See, this is why you have to listen. There were flaws in Cindy's reasoning. Here's my scummy list:

-Little Red Riding Hood: Maybe her silence signifies scum motives....

-Snow White: Seems rather silent most days and hasn't given us any good information.

-Alladin: I just can't help but get a scummy feeling from him.

Any thoughts on this?

How is this possible? So many gone, and not one scum? I felt for sure that at least Goldielocks was scum, I actually thought that Cinderella's case was true and obvious!

O.K., either Aladdin, Charming, or White rabbit is 100% scum, and the cause of Cindy's death. I believe goldilocks was the town's blocker, which is two PR's down. Rapunsel, I can next to guarantee you are scum, and should be our lynch tonight. Crap.

See, this is why you have to listen. There were flaws in Cindy's reasoning. Here's my scummy list:

-Little Red Riding Hood: Maybe her silence signifies scum motives....

-Snow White: Seems rather silent most days and hasn't given us any good information.

-Alladin: I just can't help but get a scummy feeling from him.

Any thoughts on this?

What are the flaws in her reasoning, pray tell?

-Red: I just don't know.

-Snow: Maaaaybe. Others have been quiet too though... And Pinocchio was quiet that one day and we convicted him...

-Aladdin: Don't even start. Pinocchio and Goldi both felt that way and they were good. We can't afford to convict people based on feelings.

We need to learn from our mistakes, not repeat them.

Puss, we need evidence. Hard evidence. I have none, though you seem to...

What unbelievably bad luck. Cindy's scumdar was definetely broken, but her efforts for the town should be remembered. I agree with Ariel (mermaid), we need to take this slowly. The town cannot make anymore mistakes.

Puss, we need evidence. Hard evidence. I have none, though you seem to...

Cinderella revealed some sensitive information to Charming, Aladdin, WR, an unknown player and me before she was killed, and one of them turned on her, and revealed this information to the scum. She instructed me to grill them, and to determine which is scum. I'll show the PM when I get back to my PC.

What unbelievably bad luck. Cindy's scumdar was definetely broken, but her efforts for the town should be remembered. I agree with Ariel (mermaid), we need to take this slowly. The town cannot make anymore mistakes.

I, too, agree. We can't lynch anyone without 100% proof that they are scum. We are going to have to be more thorough in our investigations.

Wow, that's really helping my case. :hmpf:

And apparently Cindy has her brain addled. Changing the White Rabbit's name on the list would do nothing to reveal the Doctor. Yes, I know who the Doctor is, but, can you explain this? If-and that's an if-I was Scum, which I'm not, who would be the logical choice to die? Oh, I know. The Doctor! First off, Mr. Bear was already going to kill a Townie, which, if I was Scum, I would have known. Plus, he was going to be protected by the Doctor, which I also knew. Killing the Doctor and then redirecting Mr. Bear myself to kill another Good would make the most sense, correct? Mr. Bear would lose his protection the next night, efficiently killing, hmmm, let's see, two more Good Guys, including the Doctor and the Vigilante. That would be the smartest move for a Scum. But-wait, here's the good part-EXPLAIN, with your twisted logic, why I didn't do that? The Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys to win, right? So, two more Townies dead would mean that that's two less Townies for them to worry about killing and/or framing so they get lynched. Plus, I don't exactly trust Mushu, only to a certain extent, because, for one, I blocked him last night, and as far as I can see, no Scum night action was blocked, except for perhaps the Scum Doctor/Rolecop. So, our options are literally at this point that Mushu is either a vanilla Good Guy, the Good Guy Investigator, or the Scum Doctor/Rolecop. So, that would be two out of 11 options turn up Scum. Not a great ratio, but enough that I think that I'm willing to trust him....to an extent. Not with sensitive info, like the identity of the Doctor, but enough to think that it's possible he's Town. Yes, I do know who James Bond is, but yet, it would not be incredibly stupid for Cindy to lie about it. James Bond could be the Scum Doctor, for all we know. It would actually be an extremely clever move, come to think of it. Claim Town Doctor, and actually be Scum Doctor instead. Thus, the Town trusts you, and you can actually prove that you are, in fact, a Doctor. That would be exactly what I would expect from the Bad Guy team, especially if Cindy is on it.

Well, read through this right here, for starters. :wink:

Wow, that is not what I expected. I'm not sure where to start. Cindy did indeed reveal info to me yesterday, and it seems Puss knows who else recieved this info. Did anyone gain important info last night?

Hello all, sorry for not being here. I'm Little Red, the Good Guy Cop. Aladdin is a Bad Guy. You're probably wondering why I'm role claiming, but my previous player told Aladdin the scum in a PM Iwas apparentsleepers talking and revealed my role to Aladdin, so I have nothing to lose by role claiming and you have today's lynch for sure. I'm going to die tonight because Cindy was the Doctor and the Scum know I'm a cop, but at least you've got 1/4 scum for sure. :sceptic:

Red, that's really a bold tactic... But I'm inclined to believe you.

Vote: Aladdin (palathadric)

If anyone believes otherwise, feel free to bring forth thine evidence! Seems to be us goodies are screwed either way as of right now...

*Ahem*

Vote: Aladdin (palathadric)

I fear I was accidentally too quiet the first time :sadnew:

Hello all, sorry for not being here. I'm Little Red, the Good Guy Cop. Aladdin is a Bad Guy. You're probably wondering why I'm role claiming, but my previous player told Aladdin the scum in a PM Iwas apparentsleepers talking and revealed my role to Aladdin, so I have nothing to lose by role claiming and you have today's lynch for sure. I'm going to die tonight because Cindy was the Doctor and the Scum know I'm a cop, but at least you've got 1/4 scum for sure. :sceptic:

Well that's very interesting, it also happens that Aladdin is one of us that Cindy spoiled her beans to. So it makes sense, do you know because you investigated Aladdin?

Well, I was go to wait to reveal Cindy's role, incase the scum didn't already know, but they probably wouldn't have killed her if she was vanilla. You're as good as dead tonight, unless the scum have lost all sense of how to play. Good that we have a solid lynch, though. As long as Aladdin was the rat, Charmong and WR are off the hook, for now.

Yes, he was my Night 1 result.

Who was night two?

*Wakes up, walks out of her room, sees Cindy*

NOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

*Begins to cry*

We're screwed. And not in a good way. :devil:

*Remembers her times with Cindy, and cries some more*

Well that's our vote today. Scum must've knew that she was the doctor, she did tell Aladdin her role.

Yeah, she did. Still doesn't mean that you or charming couldn't be scum also.

Well, I was go to wait to reveal Cindy's role, incase the scum didn't already know, but they probably wouldn't have killed her if she was vanilla. You're as good as dead tonight, unless the scum have lost all sense of how to play. Good that we have a solid lynch, though. As long as Aladdin was the rat, Charmong and WR are off the hook, for now.

Who was night two?

She had entrusted Aladdin with her identity, so the point is moot. :sceptic:

She had entrusted Aladdin with her identity, so the point is moot. :sceptic:

Yeah. The scum's power roles are now useless, since three of ours are dead, and the third (you) has role-claimed, so it matters not in which order they are killed. Do you know any other scum?(From your second NA, of course). Also, why did the scum kill Cindy last night instead of you? Maybe because she was in constant communication with everyone.

As long as I'm not trusting the wrong people, I can say, with a good amount of confidence, that Aladdin, The little Mermaid, Prince Charming, and Rapunsel are the scum. Feel free to defend yourselves, publicly or privately.