Sign in to follow this  
TenorPenny

Micro Smuggler

More mini-action now, and something between gunship size and capital-ship scale, the little grey and black number features dual side-cockpits (unpopular with my girlfriend, despite the 'Falcon defence) and a defensive array of three cannons.

7076677277_817c26d1e4.jpg

The fighter is in sand green, red and black, which I particularly like, and is asymmetrical.

7076674425_be208e435d.jpg

That is a cool looking cruiser. It has some great lines to it simple but elegant. It feels like it could have some serious speed.

The green guy - I'm kinda mixed on it... the first picture - that side looks interesting. The other side - not as much. I get you're trying to be asymmetrical but you're missing just a little something... maybe as simple as a sand green plate on that stud?

The build itself is pretty good, but my main negative has to be the pictures - definitely room for some improvement. You have some neat builds but I think your pictures are holding you back a bit. It was great idea using the box, but your next step is to try to get brighter pictures.

Your best bet if you don't have a lot of natural light is to use a tripod. Or if you don't have a tripod set the camera on a couple of books. Figure out how to set a long exposure (PM if you need some help) and take your time and take some nice shots. The other way is you can try changing it in post - you can turn up the brightness and contrast settings.

That's really sweet, and some fine advice. I shall have a fiddle with my camera and photo-setup and see if I can't get some better pictures.

My next project, which is almost finished, is a mini-version of the smuggler ship from Star Wars: The Old Republic. The name of which I forget. I'll make sure it's not let down by poor pictures!