Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

[LCC] Border Watchtower

EDIT: Could a mod please move this to the historic forum? I accidentally posted it here :blush: , thanks in advance

I made this for the LCC project. This watchtower is on the border between Lenfald and Loreos, Pepin is walking down the path to his new apprenticeship.

I know the tower is very basic, but I felt like building something relaxing,and I didn't have too many pieces to work with. I also thought this was a good chance to try out SNOT water.

I apologize for the dark pictures, I didn't want to wait for the sun to come out :blush:

7071339763_78937cf361.jpg

7071342759_c2ba149bb1.jpg

Any C & C welcome :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Altough you think it's basic, I like it. I like the surroundings even more. Like the water and the vegetation with the chesseslopes :thumbup:

(btw, so you're joining Mitgardia and LCC. That will take is serious amount of your time!)

Thanks Ecclesiastes, and yes it will take quite a bit of time, but luckily I have a decent amount of it for building :classic: I think I will be able to keep up with both, though if I have to choose one it will probably be GoH seeing as I started here first.

It seems like it is basic, but it really is quite neat. Your tower design is pretty cool as well. The landscaping is also good too. Good Work!

Although it may seem basic it is quite realistic for a border post. Which would be a basic design for easy construction, except perhaps during a period of war, when they might be built more solidly in stone. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The vegetation and stream are also good.

This looks very good! I like how you did the water. I might use that one day. :classic: I like the landscaping. Simple, but nice.

Thanks guys :classic: I have actually wanted to build a watchtower like this for a while but didn't get around to it til now. I would have like to put some diagonal braces in the tower, but I don't have the pieces needed right now.