Sign in to follow this  
connor18gow

Lego Gears of War

I'm new here so I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. If it is feel free to move it.

Now for my post, I have been playing gears since the day it was released and I have always thought that if halo could be made into Mega blocks then why not Gears of War. I have even made some pretty nice (by my standards lol) customs. I will most likely be posting pics of them. Let me know what sets y'all think could be made. Ill do the same in a bit, but I'm on my phone right now typing this.

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

This topic probably belongs in the "Dream LEGO Licenses" thread. It's an interesting idea- have you considered posting it to Cuusoo?

Welcome to Eurobricks! :classic:

This topic probably belongs in the "Dream LEGO Licenses" thread. It's an interesting idea- have you considered posting it to Cuusoo?

Thank you :)

I only really heard about cuusoo in about the last month. Can you post any types of customs there? Because mine are really just pieces from random sets thrown together. Which in retrospect that's probably what all of them are.

Also, does the cuusoo submission have to be a certain set idea or could I submit a theme idea for multiple sets?

Hi there! Welcome to Eurobricks! Why don't you start a thread in the Hello, My Name is... forum so that we can get to know you a little better? :sweet:

As The_Chosen_1 said, we have the Dream LEGO Licenses thread where you can discuss Licensed themes you'd like to see. You can learn more about Cuusoo here (click on the "What is Cuusoo" link on the side). Feel free to post a new thread in the Special LEGO Themes forum with your Gears of War MOCs when you have photos.

Thanks. :sweet: