Dustin

Where can one find white bricks, plates, etc, without BrickLink?

If this should be in the GoH questions thread, forgive me. I didn't deem it appropriate to do so, since this is not about any guild in specific...

Where can I find white bricks, plates, etc. in an affordable set without the use of BrickLink? Thank you ever so kindly! :grin:

-Dustin

This belongs in BSTF, not anywhere in History...

LEGO S@H offers online PaB. If I may ask, why are you not willing to use Bricklink?

This belongs in BSTF, not anywhere in History...

LEGO S@H offers online PaB. If I may ask, why are you not willing to use Bricklink?

Thanks!

Oh, I am just curious if there are any available sets in stores that have an abundance of white pieces. If not, I will head on over to BL. In fact, that might be better to do, since I need A LOT to build my GoH Mini-Build.

If you are near a LEGO store, look for them in PAB walls. If you see something you like that you need in abundance, ask for a box - no better way to get a LOT of a single piece at a good price.

EDIT: you may want to try LEGO Education, too... they sell white plate packs; I've bought packs of LARGE white bricks from them (8x16 - not plates, but bricks). They have a lot of interesting things there.

Edited by fred67