mrklaw

Technics Mobile Crane 8421 and Bulldozer 8275 for sale

Two lego technic sets up for sale to make some space for my son's growing collection plus a general move away from Technics to other types of lego.

- 8275 Bulldozer. This is a relatively recent set, which includes power functions and remote control. Includes box, all pieces and instructions and is in good condition generally although the corners of the box have a little damage from opening.

£150

- 8421 Mobile Crane. This is a classic big technic set. Unfortunately I don't have the box for this, but it has all the parts (I also bought new replacement pneumatic hose so you can cut it down yourself). Stickers applied. Includes instructions which are in a 'used' condition having a crinkled cover and a little dog-eared but perfectly servicable.

£150

Prices are plus delivery costs - or you're welcome to collect (or I can drop off to you if you're not too far). I live in Windsor but am often around the M3/M4 corridor for work.

I noticed quite a few views but no comments yet. If it would help I can unpack the sets to take photos, and I'm happy to answer any questions.

edit: some photos. Looking at the condition of the stickers on 8421, some are damaged or missing - you should realistically consider the 8421 as without stickers. If anyone can point me in the direction of a new set of stickers I'll see if I can buy some - lego don't have any (already tried)

8421 parts all bagged up ready to go.

th_2012-04-14_April142012_P1010227.jpg

8421 instructions - covers are dog eared and worn but inside contents are in good condition

th_2012-04-14_April142012_P1010228.jpg

th_2012-04-14_April142012_P1010229.jpg

8275 box. Corners ripped where it was opened, otherwise in good condition

th_2012-04-14_April142012_P1010230.jpg

Instructions in good condition. Pieces bagged underneath the newspaper for padding

th_2012-04-14_April142012_P1010231.jpg

Edited by mrklaw

Do you still have the 8275? Would you ship to USA?

Two lego technic sets up for sale to make some space for my son's growing collection plus a general move away from Technics to other types of lego.

- 8275 Bulldozer. This is a relatively recent set, which includes power functions and remote control. Includes box, all pieces and instructions and is in good condition generally although the corners of the box have a little damage from opening.

£150

- 8421 Mobile Crane. This is a classic big technic set. Unfortunately I don't have the box for this, but it has all the parts (I also bought new replacement pneumatic hose so you can cut it down yourself). Stickers applied. Includes instructions which are in a 'used' condition having a crinkled cover and a little dog-eared but perfectly servicable.

£150

Prices are plus delivery costs - or you're welcome to collect (or I can drop off to you if you're not too far). I live in Windsor but am often around the M3/M4 corridor for work.

Yes, both still available. Shipping isn't a problem but is expensive. I figured out it'd be about £65 for the two together to the US. I have numbers at home I can post later where I think I broke them down separately, but call it roughly £30 postage.

Yes, both still available. Shipping isn't a problem but is expensive. I figured out it'd be about £65 for the two together to the US. I have numbers at home I can post later where I think I broke them down separately, but call it roughly £30 postage.

Thanks for letting me know about your sets. Yes that would be expensive 286.00US.

Is 8421 still up for sale?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the sale - should be with you tomorrow, enjoy.

Only 8275 still for sale now

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the sale - should be with you tomorrow, enjoy.

Only 8275 still for sale now

Brought a technic set off him, Quick reply, quick postage, A+ packaging, fast shipment. Very please :laugh:

Hi,

Is the dozer still for sale? And do you ship to the US?

thanks,

Jeff

Hi,

Yes, Dozer is still available and I'll ship to the US. Shipping would be about £30 though (might be a bit less if you don't need the box). Call it $250 delivered

Hi,

Yes, Dozer is still available and I'll ship to the US. Shipping would be about £30 though (might be a bit less if you don't need the box). Call it $250 delivered

I'll take it.....

Can you send me your email so we can work out the details....

I'm at jbrundt at yahoo dot com (just replace the 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols...)

v/R

Jeff