legominifig

Music Legends Minifig series

16 posts in this topic

supported :)

thank you

I love this idea! Do you mind if I put this in my sig later?

that would be great, thanks

Please, legominifig and TeardropTrashcan, remember that this is an AFOLs-oriented community, and as such, we require a minimum of mature posting from our members. In your case, the lack of capitalisation is quite annoying and may detract from your posts. Thank you. :classic:

Please, legominifig and TeardropTrashcan, remember that this is an AFOLs-oriented community, and as such, we require a minimum of mature posting from our members. In your case, the lack of capitalisation is quite annoying and may detract from your posts. Thank you. :classic:

You're right, sorry about that.

Sorry, my grammar and spelling is usually perfect if you look at my other posts. I did not notice that it didn't have a capital

Apologies TT

I really dont like the clone wars eyes, and it doesent match the restof the figs. :def_shrug:

Other than that it looks good.

I really dont like the clone wars eyes, and it doesent match the restof the figs. :def_shrug:

Other than that it looks good.

Yeah, I know, I put it just for the blue eyes but the real thing would have specilly designed parts anyway

I really love the idea also. Maybe it could be like the NBA series, where it came in a pack of three, or four if it is a larger group. :classic:

I really love the idea also. Maybe it could be like the NBA series, where it came in a pack of three, or four if it is a larger group. :classic:

Four...I smell Beatles!

Four...I smell Beatles!

And Queen! :sweet:

This is a really great idea, I'd love some Music Legends in the CMF sort of style. If it gets through, I can forsee great sales. :classic:

Updated the project with your idea, though you're not the first to tell me this. It's a nice idea but i think there's less money for TLC this way. Well, they have the last word anyway so it's up to them now. :)