Duck

WH Smith selling CMF series 7 on 3 for 2 offer.

Not quite sure where to post this but felt it was my duty to report somewhere that Smiths are selling the new CMF on a 3 for 2 offer which is a decent deal in my opinion. Downside is that they've got them behind the counter so you cant rustle around to work out which one your getting.

Note: This was at Cheshire Oaks which is an outlet store and so possibly might not be a national offer - but I'd imagine so! :classic:

Not quite sure where to post this but felt it was my duty to report somewhere that Smiths are selling the new CMF on a 3 for 2 offer which is a decent deal in my opinion. Downside is that they've got them behind the counter so you cant rustle around to work out which one your getting.

Note: This was at Cheshire Oaks which is an outlet store and so possibly might not be a national offer - but I'd imagine so! :classic:

I was in one on Thursday on Oxford Street and there was no such deal default_thumbdown.gif

They even had S5 still on the shelves, I kindly offered to take their remaining stock off their hands if they gave me a discount but once again, no deal default_thumbdown.gifdefault_hmpfbad.gif Bought one S5 anyway and got another sodding clown

I was in a regular high street store yesterday and this offer wasn't on there either. Ended up with a couple of S7 and one S6, though I did get a voucher for 50p off S1-5 minifigures... of which they had none. Good to know Oxford Street have S5 though, I'll head down next week and cash in on the voucher!

TK

They are a high street store mate, they are not allowed to just make up their own deals for you, its not a market where you can haggle its W H Smiths. )

They are a high street store mate, they are not allowed to just make up their own deals for you, its not a market where you can haggle its W H Smiths. )

I know, I meant a high street WHSmiths as opposed to the outlet store mentioned by the OP :wink:

TK

I was talking to Caperberry mate, about him offering the staff a deal.

I need to learn how to quote things, although I don't know why you would think I was talking about you considering you didn't mention haggling or offering a deal :)

Edited by rakky

I was talking to Caperberry mate, about him offering the staff a deal.

I need to learn how to quote things, although I don't know why you would think I was talking about you considering you didn't mention haggling or offering a deal :)

Ahh, that makes more sense. I guess I assumed you thought I didn't know WHSmiths was a regular high street store... or something :tongue:

Sorry for the confusion!

TK