Sign in to follow this  
Flipz

A question about anonymous users

Say, when a user chooses to log in anonymously, does that mean you can't see which topics they are viewing when you are looking at their forum profile (i.e. it will always show "Viewing Board Index")? Just wanted to know.

It says you're offline, and under Last Active, it says private.

(I just tried this. I am anonymous right now to try it out)

Say, when a user chooses to log in anonymously...

...that's what you generally refer to as a scumtell. Unfortunately, only these red-tinted lackeys evil bastards can make any actual use of that. :devil:

Unfortunately, only these red-tinted lackeys evil bastards can make any actual use of that. :devil:

We see you when you're sleeping, we know when you're awake, we know if you are scum or town, so you might as well just give up now. :grin:

We see you when you're sleeping, we know when you're awake, we know if you are scum or town, so you might as well just give up now. :grin:

:tongue:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just to clarify what Shadows said, admins can see anonymous logins. They show up as "member name*". So in short, if you're hiding from your boyfriend, do it, if you're hiding from us, don't bother.

So I can't hide from ImperialShadows?

For the most part Shadows is a Root Admin in all but name. We'd make him one but then I wouldn't feel superior anymore.

So I can't hide from ImperialShadows?

Who's ImperialShadows anyway? :look: Is his shadow imperial? Does he have multiple shadows? Is he Not Shadows?! :oh:

I'm confused.

P.S.: Loving the Mafia jingle though! :grin:

Who's ImperialShadows anyway? :look: Is his shadow imperial? Does he have multiple shadows? Is he Not Shadows?! :oh:

I'm confused.

He's an old friend of Sinner.

We'd make him one but then he wouldn't feel superior anymore.

Fixed! :thumbup:

It's funny because Scary Admin is exactly the same as Root, but with 100% more Scary and 100% less Root.

I'm confused.

Yes you are.

He's an old friend of Sinner.

I miss Sinner sometimes. :cry_sad:

Please stop, or you will be Banned.

Please do. I'd like some more actual LEGO time.

Since this thread has swayed off topic, and I have a "Website and Forums" question(although, it may be a "Community" question). How do I get one of those fancy little country flags? Does it come with great power? Do I have to pay off all the mods with bricks? Money?! I like flags.

Since this thread has swayed off topic, and I have a "Website and Forums" question(although, it may be a "Community" question). How do I get one of those fancy little country flags? Does it come with great power? Do I have to pay off all the mods with bricks? Money?! I like flags.

I believe they are restricted to Fellows, Admins, Mods, Regulators, mAdmins and really old time members.

I believe they are restricted to Fellows, Admins, Mods, Regulators, mAdmins and really old time members.

Yeah... :sad: I just looked at some mods posts and came to the sad realization. Sigh...maybe someday.