Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day One

Like the others, Vote:Pinocchio (Poison Ivy). Sorry, but that whole reaction to my inquiry was ridiculous, on top of the things that Cinderella has pointed out.

However, Red Riding Hood's alarming lack of activity (in the confirmation thread even, though she PM'd "god") has me suspicious of her too.

It seems like likely scum is Pinocchio.

So, I VOTE: Pinocchio(Poison Ivy)

You didn't seem like a bad guy at first, but reviewing your sayings, I had to vote. I feel like you betrayed me.

I see a lot of people have jumped into Cindy's bandwagon, and I'll agree that I am very suspicious of him after leaving that slip. There's still plenty of time left before the voting ends, so let's hear what he has to say.

For lack of a better candidate (and enough voting power to convict them), I choose to Vote: Pinochio (Poison Ivy).

Say hi to Alice for us! And if Red doesn't post soon, say hi to her as well! :devil:

I see a lot of people have jumped into Cindy's bandwagon, and I'll agree that I am very suspicious of him after leaving that slip. There's still plenty of time left before the voting ends, so let's hear what he has to say.

If he gives us a good reason to not suspect him, mainly a better suspect, I swear on my honour to rescend my vote. But, for now, it stands.

Zzzz *yawn* ok ok. You sure are a noisy lot.

Thank you again people for the large amount of information to be sifted through.

Especially the ones on my nightstand.

And puss, you're welcome for last night. Although, singing 32 rounds of 'soft kitty warm ktty' wasn't really what I expected.

But on the upside, that little metal knitting needle you call a sword was just the right thing to give me a little prick and a solid night's sleep.

In mafia the rule is, vote early, vote often.

Anyone who hangs back from voting is suspicious, after all you can always change your vote later. And votes are the surest way to put the heat on someone.

Therefore I vote puss in boots your name has come up in too many pms and I'd like to hear more defence from you.

Vote:puss in boots(dakarA)

Votes must be in the correct format and boldest.

Third time's the charm

vote:Puss in Boots (Dakar A)

I shall vote Cindy ( Flipz ). She has been totally :wacko: all day and is a threat to all of us.

Edited by RPGer

This is not how I usually operate but for lack of what I consider concrete evidence ( lots of suspicious activity but no real evidence of guilt) I will vote for the person which has never spoken:

vote : red riding hood ( Lord of the Fries)

@Rapunzel

She is loud but please elaborate/clarify what you mean by the threat. Also, you kinda of cast a vote but you didn't.

@Jack

Is there a reason you chose LRH instead of the mermaid? Neither of them have given any contributions to the discussion. In the long run, if they are townies, it will ultimately hurt us. We're effectively starting out with 14 people.

Is there a reason you chose LRH instead of the mermaid? Neither of them have given any contributions to the discussion. In the long run, if they are townies, it will ultimately hurt us. We're effectively starting out with 14 people.

True. In response to Beauty, sent you a PM whispered in your ear. It is bad to have started out with only 14, seeing as the voting is slipping and sliding away (Sorry Paul Simon!)from a central scapegoat, and more to personal theroy. I agree that Jack's choice is well grounded, but even if she's scum, giving her a little more time to act will give us a better picture as to wether she is scum, or something valuable (ala the vigalante, etc.). Pinochio has made enough posts for one to accuire a scum/town read.

Rapunsel, would lynching Cindy be the best choice, truly? She COULD be a scum (although I have many good reasons to doubt that! :wink: ), she seems to be spurting good theories. Someone to give a pass to the night.

@Jack

There is none, when I read Cindy's breakdown I thought I had only saw one person who had not spoken I had not noticed mermaid.

I see your point and acknowledge that boh of them may be good guys but I would, at this point, rather sacrifice a non-participant than a possible innocent!

I can see where everyone thinks Pinocchio is guilty, but really we have nothing to go on!

Hence my voting for LRH.

.snip.

I agree that Jack's choice is well grounded, but even if she's scum, giving her a little more time to act will give us a better picture as to wether she is scum, or something valuable (ala the vigalante, etc.). Pinochio has made enough posts for one to accuire a scum/town read.

Seems we spoke at the same time!

There is also enough time left for me to change my mind, my vote(like any other) is not set in stone!

I am looking forwar to hearing from both Red and Mermaid!

Seems we spoke at the same time!

There is also enough time left for me to change my mind, my vote(like any other) is not set in stone!

I am looking forwar to hearing from both Red and Mermaid!

As am I. Step forward and defend yourselves, creatures of the shadows!

It seems like likely scum is Pinocchio.

So, I VOTE: Pinocchio(Poison Ivy)

You didn't seem like a bad guy at first, but reviewing your sayings, I had to vote. I feel like you betrayed me.

Huh, funny how you agree with him when he has the same opinions as you, to lynch Cinderella, but now that a bandwagon forms, you vote with the mob? Good play, Scum. :wink:

For lack of a better candidate (and enough voting power to convict them), I choose to Vote: Pinochio (Poison Ivy).

Say hi to Alice for us! And if Red doesn't post soon, say hi to her as well! :devil:

If he gives us a good reason to not suspect him, mainly a better suspect, I swear on my honour to rescend my vote. But, for now, it stands.

Huh, same for you. Absolutely no reason for voting, except that 'there is no better suspect' and that 'we already have enough voting power to convict him'. I'm keeping my eye on you.

Sheesh, votes are going all over the place! Are you all sure that this is the just right thing to do? I think we should look at more suspicious people. Not that I don't agree that Pinocchio isn't acting suspicious, but Charming and Puss, though I'm not sure which is scum and which is dumb. I tend to think Charming is scum, though, just because of his overall scummy behavior so I suppose I had better Vote: Prince Charming (JackJonesPaw). Sorry, Charming, I just don't buy that you're trying to help the town here.

Huh, same for you. Absolutely no reason for voting, except that 'there is no better suspect' and that 'we already have enough voting power to convict him'. I'm keeping my eye on you.

Sheesh, votes are going all over the place! Are you all sure that this is the just right thing to do? I think we should look at more suspicious people. Not that I don't agree that Pinocchio isn't acting suspicious, but Charming and Puss, though I'm not sure which is scum and which is dumb. I tend to think Charming is scum, though, just because of his overall scummy behavior so I suppose I had better Vote: Prince Charming (JackJonesPaw). Sorry, Charming, I just don't buy that you're trying to help the town here.

Sadly, I would fit into the dumb category. But I am not unable to learn, and that os precisely what I've been doing onver the past 24+ hours! Good reasoning on that charming conviction, but what (specifially) made you do it?

I shall vote Cindy ( Flipz ). She has been totally :wacko: all day and is a threat to all of us.

Still not correct and please don't edit your statements!

True. In response to Beauty, sent you a PM whispered in your ear.

Wait a minute, Sleeping Beauty has called you out and your response is to whisper back to her? I would like to hear your defense, please address it here. Thanks!

I can see where everyone thinks Pinocchio is guilty, but really we have nothing to go on!

Hence my voting for LRH.

No that's not good of a reasoning, because everyone is doing it so shall I. I don't want to see townies blindly lead like lost sheep. We should slow down, discuss, and look at other possible candidates. Don't let the one person guide you to a decision.

Wait a minute, Sleeping Beauty has called you out and your response is to whisper back to her? I would like to hear your defense, please address it here. Thanks!

I'll whisper to you too, but it's a bit of a personal defense, if you catch my drift.

I'm sorry, I've not been feeling the best today... I will state, however, my opinion on everything in general.

First off, I'd like to Vote: Cinderella (Flipz). I feel, as I've noticed others seem to, that she is trying to be too controlling. Her multiple assessments of various people's talkativity seems rather unnecessary, and, dare I say it, immature. Quite frankly, I feel threatened by her more than anyone else, and this causes me to think that she's a bad guy girl.

Secondly, addressing the accusations against Pinocchio. The fact that Cinderella started, or at least partook, in this motion, off-sets me. I don't particularly like him any more than any of you see to, but the fact that she's willing to vote against somebody so seemingly loyal to her? That helps his case, not hers.

Anything I've missed?

I'm sorry, I've not been feeling the best today... I will state, however, my opinion on everything in general.

First off, I'd like to Vote: Cinderella (Flipz). I feel, as I've noticed others seem to, that she is trying to be too controlling. Her multiple assessments of various people's talkativity seems rather unnecessary, and, dare I say it, immature. Quite frankly, I feel threatened by her more than anyone else, and this causes me to think that she's a bad guy girl.

Secondly, addressing the accusations against Pinocchio. The fact that Cinderella started, or at least partook, in this motion, off-sets me. I don't particularly like him any more than any of you see to, but the fact that she's willing to vote against somebody so seemingly loyal to her? That helps his case, not hers.

Anything I've missed?

You know, for someone who's been elsewhere, you certainly have gotten a good hold of all of the conversations we've been having. Based on what you said, and what Goldielocks said, I feel that I'll revoke my VOTE for Pinocchio (Poison Ivy). I need some time to think through all of my possible suspects. Maybe it's not such a good idea to jump right on the bandwagon.

You know, for someone who's been elsewhere, you certainly have gotten a good hold of all of the conversations we've been having. Based on what you said, and what Goldielocks said, I feel that I'll revoke my VOTE for Pinocchio (Poison Ivy). I need some time to think through all of my possible suspects. Maybe it's not such a good idea to jump right on the bandwagon.

Thank you. Quite honestly, I hadn't even logged in payed attention until a few minutes ago.

Another thing about Cindy... the whole dumb-blonde act doesn't help her in my book... It seems to be just that, an act!

Anything I've missed?

You seem to have summed up most of it. Aladdin was on again, off again, so there's a chance he's scum, lurking, and spending most of his post time on charachter details instead of accusing/speculation.

Also, stating your reasons for being off is known as a scumtell, but I don't have any major suspicions of you right now.

You seem to have summed up most of it. Aladdin was on again, off again, so there's a chance he's scum, lurking, and spending most of his post time on charachter details instead of accusing/speculation.

Also, stating your reasons for being off is known as a scumtell, but I don't have any major suspicions of you right now.

I've you've been observant, I've really been offline out-of-it. Thanks for the vocab lesson though :wink:

Little mermaid, you've finally made it! *Clap clap. Now we are just missing one other person.

You have made some insightful comments and share some of the same sentiments. For someone who was micro-managing all the conversation throughout yesterday, I do find it bizarre that she is absent today (aside from the voting).

Similarly, Pinocchio's inaction (failure to show up to defend) is a strange matter on its own.

Little mermaid, you've finally made it! *Clap clap. Now we are just missing one other person.

You have made some insightful comments and share some of the same sentiments. For someone who was micro-managing all the conversation throughout yesterday, I do find it bizarre that she is absent today (aside from the voting).

Similarly, Pinocchio's inaction (failure to show up to defend) is a strange matter on its own.

Agreed. Easter and the related travelStress may have gotten them, though. Hope that doesn't plague day two, unless there's another out there holiday we celebrate *looks over at Aladdin* :poke:

Please, call me Ariel... my father never would let me change my name legally... better for publicity and all :wacko:

So tired, but I must go on! Does anyone have any therioes that they'd like to put out, because my feline brain feels like it's on fire! :wacko:

So tired, but I must go on! Does anyone have any therioes that they'd like to put out, because my feline brain feels like it's on fire! :wacko:

I must agree, so much bickering over someone's opinion of who should be sent to the looking glass? It is up to each person to make a decision based on what they see. The more we fight, the more of a chance the scum have at destroying us.