Cooper Works

GP1 Blackjack

In prototype stage here at Cooper Works. Awaiting many more parts from Bricklink!

WWII Blackjack GP-1 "Ground Pounder"

Scout - Light Support

Length: 16'

Width: 20'

Height: 16'

Weight: 15 Ton

Armement: 9 .30 cal machine guns

7048880205_3620a4c8e9_c.jpg

1) Welcome to EB!

2) Awesome looking scout mech!

3) GREAT presentation ! I love it! :wub:

4) nice work with building the legs - it looks quite realistic and feels like it could actually support some weight.

I too welcome you to EB 'Cooper Works', such an impressive mech, retro-sci fi too.....nice ! :wub:

Have you considered 50-cal guns or rockets to go with the 30-cal's ? :wink:

Brick On Fight On 'Cooper Works' ! :grin:

Good lord - I usually don't comment on Mechs as I don't find them too interesting. But your picture manipulation skills are exceptional. Great idea (very clean and stylish) and GREAT picture.

Ooh! I love Diesel punk/Wierd War stuff: It's my favorite genre of Sci-Fi, and your awesome mech definitely does it justice! It looks like something straight outta "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow".

A massive welcome to Eurobricks! This is fantastic!!! My only concern is that there aren't enough pictures!!!! Please post some more asap :wink:

Hey thanks people for the warm welcome!

Just getting back into Lego and having a blast! My theme will be WWII Sci-fi. My goal is to keep it real or as real as Lego will allow! TO ask myself, "Could it really work"!

I have big plans for Cooper Works so pictures will be limited till I get more brick! It's not just the Mech I have to build, it's a whole theme!

Anyway a BIG THANKS again. I forgot how fun Lego was!! And with all these new tools, WOW!!

Here a few done in SR3D:

6811101058_aa178cbc8a_z.jpg

6953823855_8dfde5a712_z.jpg

This is something awesome. I am not a big fan of sci-fi related to XXth century and non human-like Mech, but I like yours. Keep up the good work!