Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

Confirmed.

I am really looking forward to this game, it will be quite fun, and Sandy will hopefully once again provide us with a wonderful game!

Yes, but he's really wooden, if you catch my drift. Puppets are also just glorified tools for the puppeteer, if you know what I mean. :wink:

Well, he can't be more of a tool than my ex, let me tell ya...

Yeah, that why I like the puppet. I'm sure he'll grow to like me. :grin:

I hate you. And that's a lie. I really love you. :wub:

I hate you. And that's a lie. I really love you. :wub:

Did that grow for me??? :wub:

Before I forget, Confirmed as well! Now, Poison Ivy needs to go to bed, if you'll forgive me, I have sleep to catch up on....

Well, even though RL has prevented me from being able to sign up for this game, I'll be keeping as close an eye on it as I can. For the fortunate ones who were chosen, all I have to say is:

Play well and may the odds votes be EVER in your favor! :wink:

Well, he can't be more of a tool than my ex, let me tell ya...

Meow! Sounds like a juicy story! Seems like me and Jack are the only eligible bachelors in this game. Charming is too busy with the glass slipper, if you catch my drift.

Ha! This looks great! I love your characters Sandy! Especially Puss in Boots, he's brilliant! Good Luck everyone!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Yeah, that why I like the puppet. I'm sure he'll grow to like me. :grin:

:laugh:

Oh, and I'm confirmed, Sandy!

This game looks great, Sandy. Love the avatars. I'm looking forward to the eye candy alone. :drool:

Go Cinderella! Go Jack! :grin:

Thanks for being so fast, guys! That's everyone confirmed except Lord of the Fries, but he already replied to the private message so I assume he wants to play.

Day 1 will be up later today. :wink:

Thanks for being so fast, guys! That's everyone confirmed except Lord of the Fries, but he already replied to the private message so I assume he wants to play.

I can't wait. :excited:

Meow! Sounds like a juicy story! Seems like me and Jack are the only eligible bachelors in this game. Charming is too busy with the glass slipper, if you catch my drift.

Can't wait to show my beanstalk to some of these princess!!!! *oh2*:oh::roflmao:

Can't wait!!! Thanks fo hosting this, i have a feeling it will be awesome!

I can't resist, if everyone else is doing it.... :devil:

Confirmed! :sweet:

Hey Goldie! :sweet: Remember me? Last time we met, you messed up my bed, and I'd like to return the favor. It might be hard at first, but I can assure you that before you know it, it'll be just right.... :devil:

That was out of character, but it sure was fun! :tongue:

I can't resist, if everyone else is doing it.... :devil:

Hey Goldie! :sweet: Remember me? Last time we met, you messed up my bed, and I'd like to return the favor. It might be hard at first, but I can assure you that before you know it, it'll be just right.... :devil:

That was out of character, but it sure was fun! :tongue:

I believe the proper phrase in this situation is "Run if you want to live!", probably in all caps. Now, if you don't mind, I'm taking my own advice. Hasta la vista. *salutes, then runs like hell is at her heels*

Hasta la vista. *salutes, then runs like hell is at her heels*

I shall save you, fair madien! But first do you have any milk? I really like milk... :devil:

I shall save you, fair madien! But first do you have any milk? I really like milk... :devil:

I do believe I now really need saving. Oh, please, won't some gullible brave idiot hero save me?! *oh2*:grin: *keeps running, toward her room*

aw nutz :look::look::look::look::look::look::look::look::look::look::look::wacko::cannon:

Damn it, Darth Frodo! We've talked about this. You need to chillax, yo.

Sorry, everybody. We're trying to work with him. He means well. Sorry to interrupt the thread.

Are you a 3 year old, or just stupid?

Now now. Like I said, just ignore him. He's annoying but harmless. We'll take care of him.

He's stupid. :look:

*Snort* As if. Apparently, his princess was in another castle. :hmpf_bad: It's okay, I didn't take it hard. No, I mean literally, I didn't, it was embarassing, for him anyway. But I really do want to take it hard...perhaps one of you would be willing to help a girl out? :devil:

*Snort* As if. Apparently, his princess was in another castle. :hmpf_bad: It's okay, I didn't take it hard. No, I mean literally, I didn't, it was embarassing, for him anyway. But I really do want to take it hard...perhaps one of you would be willing to help a girl out? :devil:

*peeks out from behind bedroom door* Huh, I didn't know Cinderwaserface was a sex addict. You learn something new every day around here! *hides from Pussy in Boots and Mr. Beary nasty again.