Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Quest for the Fire Crystal

Very nice ending! Did you just whip up that Mountain Pass Keep today? Wow, fast building! Great MOCs and great story.

Well last night, but yeah it was a quicky.....gotta love a quicky before bed. :grin:

Wow! That wyrm laying slayed at the bottom is great! And to put up that beautiful castle in one night is just so impressive! Well done all around Taz!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys !

If I've got time I think I'll rebuild the first scene, as I feel it's the weakest link and brings the whole entry down...

I think this is going to be a tough competition and the entries are going to be of a very high level, from the wips I've seen it's going to be very tight.

Best of luck to all competitors and remember me when it comes time to vote. :blush:

great job ;) spooky, scary, interesting and smart - a real nocturnian story ;)

with great mocing :)

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys. :thumbup:

I've decided to add a final chapter to the story as it ends quite abruptly with them heading to mountain pass keep, a place that has not been explained but soon will. I've almost finished the last build just need to add some last details and shoot it/them.

This entry is fantastic! It is unbelievable how many amazing builds you have in this story. AND the story is great too! It is very original, very engaging, it's wonderful.

I really like the new building style, it gives a very nice weathered, somewhat rundown look. You've used a lot of great techniques, and I really like how complete your scenes look without having to actually create the tops of the walls and ceilings. The Dragon is great, as is your small army of minions, and I too love your mushrooms.

Fantastic entry - I will think this will be hard to beat!

This entry is fantastic! It is unbelievable how many amazing builds you have in this story. AND the story is great too! It is very original, very engaging, it's wonderful.

snip

Fantastic entry - I will think this will be hard to beat!

Cheers rogueang , though the competition is pretty stiff in this challenge....I'd be happy to place in the top 5. :blush:

Thanks again for the positive feedback guys. :thumbup:

I've decided to add a final chapter to the story as it ends quite abruptly with them heading to mountain pass keep, a place that has not been explained but soon will. I've almost finished the last build just need to add some last details and shoot it/them.

Wow! Nice conclusion to this storyline - or is it? :wink: You really are developing quite an individual style with these builds - it's great to see. :thumbup:

Early, varied, entertaining, technically innovative, beautifully presented, good colour use, most sinous guardian, well balanced between text and pictures. Apart from that, I really like it! The later chapters are a good addition too. Superb entry

:classic: