Sign in to follow this  
Miller

My Modular town layout

This is my unusual Modular lay out.

A very busy (cluttered) layout, It features The Green Grocer, Fire Brigade, Grand Emporium, Pet Shop and Town Hall Modular buildings, A lego city police station, a white brick house (I forget the set name), log cabin and a very basic modular of my own using another set which I don't remember the name, It had a pizza shop, bike/skateboard shop, bus stop and yellow bus in the set.

It is a very cluttered street as it has the people from the lego sets I have bought and also has nearly all the minifigures from minifigure sets 1 through 6!

SAM_0598.jpg

SAM_0599.jpg

SAM_0600.jpg

SAM_0601.jpg

SAM_0602.jpg

SAM_0603.jpg

There is also a battle at the Fire station between Monsters, Aliens, Mummies, Robots Zombies VS Humans! :laugh:

SAM_0604.jpg

SAM_0606.jpg

There are 2 fighters boxing precariously close to the roof top edge!

A tribute to the village people :laugh:

And a rock band practicing!

SAM_0607.jpg

2 Painters painting the distant view.

SAM_0608.jpg

Oh no! 4 Burgalers are robbing the Green Grocer Apartments!

SAM_0609.jpg

Ninjas fighting on top of the Town Hall, Fire Brigade and Pet Shop buildings

SAM_0611.jpg

Another painter didn't make it to his painting class because of a hit and run driver! Luckly the Paramedics are here in the Ambulance!

SAM_0612.jpg

Here's my Chuck Norris Figure I created riding his horse!

SAM_0613.jpg

My basic modular building using a pizza shop and bike/skate board shop from a set I forget the name and number of.

SAM_0614.jpg

Eventually the police station will go when more Modular sets are released from LEGO :classic:

Thanks for viewing :thumbup:

Miller.

Well its certalny..unusual :laugh: I really like the way ou have set it out so everything is in a logical place. If those boxers dont be careful their could be trouble. :look:

Interesting but crowded place....you need a little bit more room there to expand it 'Miller', a bit of a traffic jam I can see. :wink:

Not bad work expanding into a large MOC City Corner's buildings....though that building could pass itself as a discount store right around the corner from the GE.

Brick On Build On 'Miller' ! :classic:

thank you for all your kind comments everyone,

My apologies for the camera quality, for some reason its only temperamental when trying to do close shots!

Is that some kind of battle going on in the middle of the street? The police need to get on top of that as they seem to be holding up the traffic, perhaps Chuck N will sort them out?

It does seem very busy, but then city centres often do and all those crazy things going on, well it is a LEGO City after all!

On a personal note I would not worry too much about the camera work, nice photos are good if you can get them, but as a rule it is something I have difficulty with as well. It is just nice to see what other people are doing though so thank you for posting these.

Is that some kind of battle going on in the middle of the street? The police need to get on top of that as they seem to be holding up the traffic, perhaps Chuck N will sort them out?

It does seem very busy, but then city centres often do and all those crazy things going on, well it is a LEGO City after all!

On a personal note I would not worry too much about the camera work, nice photos are good if you can get them, but as a rule it is something I have difficulty with as well. It is just nice to see what other people are doing though so thank you for posting these.

You are very welcome :)

It looks great so far, I like all the action. My only suggestion would be to switch Fire Brigade and Town Hall. I think TH would look better in the middle rather than on the end.

My layout had another unusual change of layout and my basic modular has been replaced with a much better modular, ENJOY!

Here's a few shots of the new town layout, with the corner being... inverted? Bit unusual but I like how the Grand Emporium gives off a couple of alleyways now

SAM_0617.jpg

SAM_0619.jpg

SAM_0620.jpg

SAM_0621.jpg

SAM_0622.jpg

SAM_0626.jpg

There is no longer a big fight in the street but there is a small rock concert going on! :laugh: Notice the road workers not doing their jobs and watching the band instead!

SAM_0623.jpg

SAM_0624.jpg

Here's a few shots of my new MOC modular garage, It uses ideas and bricks from 3 LEGO Original sets: A garage, policestation and fire station, The a few bricks from my collection.

It's not quite finished yet, Need some floor tiles and am waiting for some different roof pieces to arrive.

SAM_0627.jpg

SAM_0628.jpg

SAM_0630.jpg

SAM_0631.jpg

SAM_0632.jpg

SAM_0638.jpg

Some inside shots of the garage, Theres some tools, a car service ramp, machinery, and an office.

SAM_0640.jpg

SAM_0641.jpg

SAM_0645.jpg

And my new vehicle, Which I call the Rat Rod Tow truck, Featuring lots of lights, lowered, big wheels and tyres.

SAM_0646.jpg

SAM_0647.jpg

SAM_0648.jpg

SAM_0650.jpg

Thank you for viewing, Awaiting you guy's usual great replies :sweet:

Edited by Miller

A nice collection you have Miller and quite a busy street! I like the use of the CMF's to recreate The Village People, that made me laugh. I also like the building you created for the repair garage. Once I build mine, I also plan to give it a roof. Keep up the good work default_classic.gif

Ooh! I like the Grand Emporium turned like that. It looks good.

The MOD to the garage is nice, too. I like the modular treatment done to it. :thumbup:

Edited by Legocrazy81

Thank you 'Lego Guy Bri' and Legocrazy81', I wasn't to sure about placing the Grand Emporium like that at first but it has really grown on me