This is incredibly slick! The somewhat stiff and comedic movements are great, as well as the slightly sped up timing. Quite the treat to watch. :laugh: I'm very impressed with everything you have done with these Space Marines and look forward to seeing more.

Yeah, that's awesome. Just under 2000 supporters now - I think, ultimately, while "The Winchester" had a meteoric rise, this one is "slow and steady". It's always got new supporters every time I look. It might not garner ~7000 supporters in a week, but I think this idea has legs.

Also, you should be able to use the embed code from youtube on the Cuusoo idea page description tab (unless they've somehow disabled publishing that type of content.) I'd recommend doing so, it will add to the presentation.

Awesome, I'd love to see this theme make it. I've supported it on Cuusoo! Great video, can't wait to see where you take it.

Very impressive, hjmediastudios! You should flesh it out a bit and link to it on the Cuusoo page; it will definitely help gather votes as it just got mine!

As of right now, two more supporters to go to make 2000!

I am number 2000! :tongue:

Hi, I made a LEGO Knight with Cheetah 3D ( post will follow these days ) and searched around the web for some 3D animated LEGO minifigs and found yours. Very cool! congrats for your very good design.

I've checked out Cuusoo again and found a lot of crazy and very well desined ideas! :classic:

I 'm testing DAZ Studio 4, Maya and Blender right now to figure out which will be the best software for minifig animation. It's not easy to decice.

I'll test some animation with blender the next weeks. Thanks for your space marine inspiration. :wink:

Do you know any one of those programs? I would advise you to go with what you already know. If you don't know any of those programs, i would advise trying Blender, as its open-source nature means you can always have the latest stuff for free. That being said, if you're in a hurry for some reason go with DAZ, as Blender can have a bit of a learning curve.

I'm trying Blender right now, did some modelling before, but sticked to cheetah 3D. DAZ looks very clean and there are lots of plugins for it. Now it's free , too but still needs addons which are not free and it's a complete different userinterface than blender,max or something similar. The functions of blender are really great and it's free and there are so much howtos and tutorials out there...amazing.:-)

Edited by gerkenz