ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

So, has this sold out yet? I have enough money to order it on Tuesday which makes it highly unlikely, I think, that there's any left.

I would be surprised if they are sold out. Unlike the chrome TC-14,they planned for this promo to run for half a month as opposed to two days.

I'm trying to get this promo by buying the MF Laboratory, and it's not working. I think it's because the set is $49.99. Really? :hmpf:

Just add a couple of bricks to the order.

It's a pain isn't it...

Add some bricks like the other quote said or buy a minifigure pack.

I would be surprised if they are sold out. Unlike the chrome TC-14,they planned for this promo to run for half a month as opposed to two days.

They better not sell out.... I am planning on going between the 28-30th so I can get the avengers poster and hulk. Good point though.

Yes, but they still make an amount of figs that they think will satisfy demand, and they could still miss the number. I guess it all narrows down to how many figs they think are probably going to satisfy demand. If the number of Hulks was bigger, then I'd say that there's a bigger risk of missing the necessary number, because the variations could be more. I don't know, I'm just not that convinced that we are safer with Hulk.

After examining the Hulk mini figure, it seems to suffer the same fate as most of the collectible mini figures do, in that the leg printing is not quite complete. When I bend the legs slightly backwards the printing is basically gone and just the green of the legs remains; it looks unappealing. But besides that issue, the mini figure itself is very nice.

The LEGO store here (Burbank, CA) is sold out of the promo Hulk. I LITERALLY got the last one- glad I finally decided to get it. Not sure if that speaks to the stock for the website, just that obviously its popular.

How do we know when it has gone? Does it just not add to cart anymore? I'm wondering if anyone else on here knows from experience, like from the SW figs.

I just placed an order on the Lego website and the Hulk figure and LOTR poster appeared.

Just got my mini fig and I'm pretty disappointed. I knew the sides of the legs would look bad, but it looks like he is wearing a purple thong from the back!

Oh, shirtless orc. That would be nice.

Hmm yea it could be use for that, problem is the Hulk is a diffrent shade of green.

Just got my mini fig and I'm pretty disappointed. I knew the sides of the legs would look bad, but it looks like he is wearing a purple thong from the back!

Yes seen some pictures of the fig and those legs arn´t really so good.

Oh well I think I will make 2 orders to Lego.shop, so I get to of these. Will see then what I will do with them, one I think I will save so I can give it to my son when he grows up a bit, I have gotten myself a few of the Hawkeye polybag also.

Edited by Mencot

When I got home today a tiny package came with mini hulk in it...I had not ordered anything anyone know why I got it? It seems weird but i'm glad i got it!

Ordered mine yesterday, I am happy it was still in stock!

When I got home today a tiny package came with mini hulk in it...I had not ordered anything anyone know why I got it? It seems weird but i'm glad i got it!

Have you sent any complaints to LEGO recently? Like any emails or anything?

well a while a go I asked about The Hobbit sets but it was in march...EDIT: I forgot about my LOTR stuff! but wouldent it usually come with Helm's Deep?

Ordered mine yesterday, I am happy it was still in stock!

So if we complain we get free stuff :devil: !

So if we complain we get free stuff :devil: !

Well, I'm not condoning anything, but when I complained about LEGO getting rid of the old train track boxes they sent me a keyring of a 2 by 4 white brick (Which has recently fallen off my bag :look:) Which was a nice surprise as I never expected anything. TLC has very good customer service.

Well, I'm not condoning anything, but when I complained about LEGO getting rid of the old train track boxes they sent me a keyring of a 2 by 4 white brick (Which has recently fallen off my bag :look:) Which was a nice surprise as I never expected anything. TLC has very good customer service.

Wow, that's very impressive from Lego. I have such an admiration for the company!

Honestly, I'm not worried about the Hulk pants issue - if they look as bad as it sounds, I can always just swap them out with something else. It'll still have the same effect of being classic Hulk.

Honestly, I'm not worried about the Hulk pants issue - if they look as bad as it sounds, I can always just swap them out with something else. It'll still have the same effect of being classic Hulk.

Yep, a nice set of medium tan pants (like from CMF Sherlock) matches the bigger Lego Hulk.

p1010325.jpg

Hulk misses purple pants :sad:

There has to be a set of purple legs to put on him. The tan pants look good just not classic enough for me. It pairs well with the larger figure though.

Edited by h-7

Yep, a nice set of medium tan pants (like from CMF Sherlock) matches the bigger Lego Hulk.

*snip*

Wonder how he'd look with purple legs and hips. :classic: Probably the best solution.

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed quoted pic

Wonder how he'd look with purple legs and hips. :classic: Probably the best solution.

7263314078_f0d7758383_n.jpg

Tada! Here he is with pants borrowed from the S7 Hippie. I imagine he found them on a clothesline like Bill Bixby's Banner normally did during the old TV show. :classic:

Purple pants definitely would've looked better with green feet printing, instead of green legs with pants printed on.

Purple pants definitely would've looked better with green feet printing, instead of green legs with pants printed on.

I agree. The purple pants look better with the green feet. The blue pants are just blah.

7263314078_f0d7758383_n.jpg

Tada! Here he is with pants borrowed from the S7 Hippie. I imagine he found them on a clothesline like Bill Bixby's Banner normally did during the old TV show. :classic:

Wow, thanks! I might be getting the fig after all... The pants were the part that bothered me the most. :classic: