ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Have any full shots of the whole store calender?

So, the jet is $50.00, right? Or does this even have to be $50 worth of Superheroes sets?

Well I have a question.

It just says "50 USD purchase."

Soo, if I make 75USD Star Wars purchase, am I going to get both the protocol droid (yes, I forgot the name :D) and minifig Hulk?

Well I have a question.

It just says "50 USD purchase."

Soo, if I make 75USD Star Wars purchase, am I going to get both the protocol droid (yes, I forgot the name :D) and minifig Hulk?

Unfortunately, no, TC-14 is only during the 4th and the 5th, and Hulk isn't available until after the 16th. Fail, LEGO. :hmpf_bad::thumbdown: not cool.

I don't care for the Hulk, but this is a nice little figure for sure. I just may have to delay my Super Hero spending until May 16th. This means Lego S@H will get my money plus shipping instead of no shipping at Wal-Mart/Target...small price to pay.

If this isn't exclusive to Super Hero sets, I might get this! :thumbup: Seems that he is suffering from ripped pant seam syndrome like Patrick from the Spongebob sets, but it is still pretty nice.

Well, I guess that means I will wait until the 16th to get my Marvel sets.

This Hulk might satisfy my "Need a Hulk" minifig almost as well as the Hulk set...

So, the jet is $50.00, right? Or does this even have to be $50 worth of Superheroes sets?

I think it's $70 (USD of course).

Awesome! Is that hobbit hair in black? Looks like I'll be placing a S@H order on the 16th. :grin:

I believe it's Harry Potter's hair.

Wow! Two things:

1. I need to get my hands on this! Thanks for the heads-up, ACPin!

2. Lego is really pushing exclusive minifigs with the Super Heros themes. As long as they aren't too hard to acquire (like the ones exclusive to cons) I am okay with this.

Will this promo be available only in the US? Damn the Lego group if it is. I'm leaving the US on the 8th of May, a week before the promo starts :cry_sad: I must say, USA is a lego heaven.

Ahh, c'mon LEGO...I'm more than willing to wait enough for this promo if it comes with Frodo's hair. :laugh: Still quite nice, though.

Thanks all for your comments and you all know who gave you the scoop on this and TC-14! A couple of sites have taken the low road of publishing the pics as if they were their own!

AC

Thanks for the pic. I like this guy much more than the larger molded Hulk. I think it'll come with any & all $50 purchases, not just Super Heroes, as the TC-14 one specifies a "$75 LEGO Star Wars purchase", whereas this only says "$50 purchase."

Meh, it's okay. There is a slew of other Marvel figs that I would have liked instead (Nick Fury, for instance), considering we already get an appropriately sized Hulk in the Helicarrier. Heck, I would have even preferred the Toy Fair Iron Man. Oh well, I'll probably try to get him anyway. I just hope it's true that it doesn't have to be a Super Heroes purchase, because there's no freaking way I can wait 'til May 16 to get the Marvel sets! :rofl:

Maybe I'm being overly geeky about it, but the only time the Hulk was ever the size of a normal human was when Lou Ferrigno was playing him on TV, so I see this as a fairly pointless minifig, and really not a worthy bonus for spending $50.

Maybe I'm being overly geeky about it, but the only time the Hulk was ever the size of a normal human was when Lou Ferrigno was playing him on TV, so I see this as a fairly pointless minifig, and really not a worthy bonus for spending $50.

Maybe I'm being overly geeky about it but Lou Ferrigno is the Hulk. (And, by all accounts, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.) So that makes this all the more stupendous.

I'm just glad it's only 50 and that it's not limited to the Super Hero sets. If LOTR comes out in time, that's what will get me the promo.

Maybe I'm being overly geeky about it but Lou Ferrigno is the Hulk. (And, by all accounts, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.) So that makes this all the more stupendous.

I can understand that. Don't get me wrong, I have some powerful childhood memories of that show. But for me it exists in a different continuum from "real Hulk". If I get superhero character minifigs they will have to exist in one cohesive continuum, which will be based partly on comics and partly on movies as long as they don't contradict each other. If Lou Ferrigno Hulk enters this reality he will cause a rupture in the fabric of space-time. There is even a possibility that he might tear a wormhole that would allow Halle Berry Catwoman to enter my Lego world, with predictably awful results. It would be, as Eartha Kitt and Michelle Pfeiffer would probably both say, a CATastrophe.

Yes, that was an awfully long buildup for very little payoff. What can I say, I already admitted to massive geekery.

I'm just glad it's only 50 and that it's not limited to the Super Hero sets. If LOTR comes out in time, that's what will get me the promo.

I want this so that if Cronk goes on a Heroica Quest I host, I have something to use in case the orc takes his shirt off. :tongue:

...imeanwhat. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Have any full shots of the whole store calender?

Here you go!

AC

7040966203_15183f2deb_z.jpg