ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

Perhaps, but I think the thinking is that some would prefer that the promo be limited to people who specifically want it (i.e., LEGO Star Wars fans), as opposed to people who'll get it just because it's a freebie, so hey, why not. The idea is that if someone is a fan of NinjaGo or Friends or City or whatever and usually doesn't care about Star Wars at all, then why should that person, who may not even have any idea who TC-14 is, get one of these desirable Star Wars minifigures, at the expense of someone who's a huge Star Wars fan and who may even have specifically longed and yearned and pined for a TC-14 minifigure for the last thirteen years, and yet might not ever get one if this is the only way TLG ever releases an official version of the character.

Well said and I don't think Lego could make it any fairer it's much more fairier than the c-3po and vader give a ways. Plus it's no different than when TRU have a buy 3 for 2 on Lego star wars if you don't live near toys r us then it's not fair. Lego isnt doing any thing sneaky or rotting there just giving fans of star wars the chance to get a cool fig. So what if you have to buy $75 of sw Lego. Most fans have been looking at a couple of sets that look cool and held back from getting them for whatever reason. Now is the chance to get them sets and a cool fig. Plus there's usually free shipping on orders above $75 at promotions and double VIP points and money off certain sets. The only way this could be any fairer is if when we got the fig George Lucas shook are hand and thank us for loving star wars.

Perhaps, but I think the thinking is that some would prefer that the promo be limited to people who specifically want it (i.e., LEGO Star Wars fans), as opposed to people who'll get it just because it's a freebie, so hey, why not. The idea is that if someone is a fan of NinjaGo or Friends or City or whatever and usually doesn't care about Star Wars at all, then why should that person, who may not even have any idea who TC-14 is, get one of these desirable Star Wars minifigures, at the expense of someone who's a huge Star Wars fan and who may even have specifically longed and yearned and pined for a TC-14 minifigure for the last thirteen years, and yet might not ever get one if this is the only way TLG ever releases an official version of the character.

Completely agree with your point. It's not too often a year that LEGO offers free shipping and May the 4th is one of those times. A lot of people take advantage of "free shipping" so it wouldn't be fair to just give everyone a free LEGO SW minifig when the promo is intended for LEGO SW fans.

I find it funny that at the moment people are paying over $100/£75 on ebay for TC-14. If these people wait less than a month they could spend $75/£50 and get a TC-14 and a star wars lego set. People are paying more for less the world works in strange ways :laugh:

I find it funny that at the moment people are paying over $100/£75 on ebay for TC-14. If these people wait less than a month they could spend $75/£50 and get a TC-14 and a star wars lego set. People are paying more for less the world works in strange ways :laugh:

I find this odd also since it's going to be readily available through LEGO in less than a month. People did the same thing a couple years ago when the white Boba Fett appeared at NY Toy Fair. At least they didn't know it would later appear in a polybag. It's funny what impatient people are willing to do.

I get it, I just think it's a poor argument. Absolutely nothing TLG does, short of going door to door handing them out to everyone who passes some kind of "SW LEGO Fan" test, will keep non SW LEGO fans from getting these from TLG. Limiting it to SW sets only accomplishes 2 things. 1) It channels all of the sales into SW LEGO instead of having be primarily SW with a scattering of other themes. 2) It ensures that people who have already bought their fill of the SW sets available for sale right now won't get one without buying more of what they already own or sets they don't want. 2a) In fairness, if someone is in this position and they don't want $75 of other LEGO sets then they are still effectively cut off. Limiting it to SW sets does not mean every fan who buys the sets via TLG will get the figure. In my opinion, it doesn't even increase their odds in any meaningful way. Either TLG made enough or they didn't. Either people will spend $75 just to get this figure (possibly several times over to sell them later) thus depriving some hypothetical future customer who comes along later before the promo ends of their chance or they won't. If people want it, be ready as soon as the sale goes live and jump on it. Problem solved.

If any so called fan of the star wars lego line wants the fig it is very accessable to them.

Bolded for emphasis. I spent $150 on SW LEGO this week alone and quite a bit more so far this year. Does that make me a "so called fan" just because I didn't wait until May? What exactly is a "so called fan"?

Last year 3-4 weeks before the promotion I received a postcard in the post informing me of the up and coming promo so there was not much chance I would miss it.

That doesn't do anyone who bought sets before April any good now does it? Or anyone buying them right now who don't follow these types of things online?

I am sure the last thing TLC want is loads of people ringing them direct to complain that they can't get the promo on their order.

If they don't want the potential hassle then they should do it right or don't do it at all. I work in a job where I heavily interact with customers. What I want doesn't matter, if there's a problem they are going to tell me and I am going to attempt to fix it. TLG is a great company, but that doesn't stop me from calling them when there is a problem.

As for correcting the problem it is the old saying of bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted. The damage was already done in the very early hours of the promotion. They had already set the president that any order would get the fig at checkout so it was just a matter of the supply running out even before the 1st day was up!

That doesn't stop most companies and I believe there are also examples of TLG changing things once a problem has been identified. I also don't believe supply ever ran out as they were still giving them away a week ago. That's what I am getting at when I say anyone who didn't get one should contact TLG because they obviously still have them.

It's obvious my argument is either being poorly communicated by myself or not being understood. I will try to lay it out. It is a promo. Since it is only available via a very narrow channel under certain circumstances for a limited time, it is by it's very nature not fair as the number of people who know about it and can take advantage of it are very likely a very slim percentage of the overall SW LEGO fanbase. I personally have zero problem with this. Some people think TLG should adhere to what their ad says and give it only to those who buy SW sets. Fair enough, though I disagree. I pointed out that in the past the bit about it needing to be SW sets was fluff and meaningless. This is a fact. An argument in favor of making it only SW purchases that centers around "fairness" is a bunk argument. It is already unfair. What is being sought is favoritism or even greater exclusivity, not fairness. I have no problem with that either, but call it what it is. True fairness would see this open for purchase by anyone and that is not what is being called for.

Arguing that "true" SW fans would wait and spend the $75 in May is insulting. Limiting it to SW purchases will not limit it to SW fans. It will exclude fans that already bought all the SW sets they plan to buy before the next wave though. Tough luck for them I guess. They should've been more hardcore fans and waited. If anyone wants this they can be a super fan and make sure they place their order 1 minute after the sale goes live. If the argument that "anyone should've known that" is really going to be valid, then I say anyone should know that they need to jump on any online sale the moment it goes live.

I'm seeing a lot of sour grapes and complaining here. I am trying to help and that somehow makes me the target for whatever this is supposed to be. I've got even more advice for anyone who really wants to be sure they get the figure but my last attempt at help met this negativity, so I guess I will keep it to myself because I don't appreciate trying to be helpful and becoming a target for people with an axe to grind.

Quick question, in the past did people get one figure per every $75 (or whatever the price) they spent, or just one per order?

I've been holding off on the SSD and with R2 coming out that same week am debating whether or not to make two seperate orders or one big one.

Quick question, in the past did people get one figure per every $75 (or whatever the price) they spent, or just one per order?

I've been holding off on the SSD and with R2 coming out that same week am debating whether or not to make two seperate orders or one big one.

If you place an order through S@H, you'll only get one with your order.

If you go to a LEGO store, it'll depend on which employee rings you up.

True fairness would see this open for purchase by anyone and that is not what is being called for.

Arguing that "true" SW fans would wait and spend the $75 in May is insulting. Limiting it to SW purchases will not limit it to SW fans. It will exclude fans that already bought all the SW sets they plan to buy before the next wave though. Tough luck for them I guess. They should've been more hardcore fans and waited. If anyone wants this they can be a super fan and make sure they place their order 1 minute after the sale goes live. If the argument that "anyone should've known that" is really going to be valid, then I say anyone should know that they need to jump on any online sale the moment it goes live.

You make a lot of great points and I appreciate you taking the time to thoroughly explain your views. It's obvious that we all have a different view on what's fair. I for one can see your points but I have a different philosophy. For me, I've learned that on May the 4th there is a LEGO Star Wars promo and I choose to wait until then to make SW purchases. To be sure I don't miss out, I make a purchase as soon as the sale goes live. I don't consider myself a "true" or "super fan" but I do love LEGO Star Wars as much as the next fan. I have to admit, compared to what I see here on Eurobricks I'd call myself a "casual" fan.

There's no perfect way to make this promo work for everyone and no matter what policies LEGO put in place, you're still going to have LEGO store employees interpreting the policies differently. It's an imperfect system. You stated "True fairness would see this open for purchase by anyone". I agree this could work but only if LEGO limited this to one per order or one per address. I know LEGO has placed the "per address" limit before with Collectable Minifigures. But then that wouldn't work for families with multiple children that love LEGO Star Wars. Again, this wouldn't work for everybody. I think LEGO does a good job. Do some people miss out? Of course. There's just no system that will satisfy every fan.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

I'm seeing a lot of sour grapes and complaining here. I am trying to help and that somehow makes me the target for whatever this is supposed to be. I've got even more advice for anyone who really wants to be sure they get the figure but my last attempt at help met this negativity, so I guess I will keep it to myself because I don't appreciate trying to be helpful and becoming a target for people with an axe to grind.

Who said anything about waiting to make your purchases? I sure did not! For those that have already commited to buying the entire line up till now, even they have the chance to get the TC-14 fig with the new UCS R2-D2. Yes, that is a expensive set but if you already have everything else there is a good chance you are what consumers call a early adopter and will want the set on release.

It sounds to me like you are the one with sour grapes as you have already bought the sets you want and don't want to have to buy more Star Wars sets. Well if that is the case then there is still the secondary market.

I'll make this very simple. Lego Star Wars Promo is for Lego Star Wars fans! :laugh:

You make a lot of great points and I appreciate you taking the time to thoroughly explain your views. It's obvious that we all have a different view on what's fair. I for one can see your points but I have a different philosophy. For me, I've learned that on May the 4th there is a LEGO Star Wars promo and I choose to wait until then to make SW purchases. To be sure I don't miss out, I make a purchase as soon as the sale goes live. I don't consider myself a "true" or "super fan" but I do love LEGO Star Wars as much as the next fan. I have to admit, compared to what I see here on Eurobricks I'd call myself a "casual" fan.

To clarify, as far as I am concerned anyone who likes SW LEGO is a fan and degrees of fandom are pointless. I only brought it up and used that language because someone referred to some fans as "so called fans" which I find to be a highly insulting and pointless distinction.

There's no perfect way to make this promo work for everyone and no matter what policies LEGO put in place, you're still going to have LEGO store employees interpreting the policies differently. It's an imperfect system. You stated "True fairness would see this open for purchase by anyone". I agree this could work but only if LEGO limited this to one per order or one per address. I know LEGO has placed the "per address" limit before with Collectable Minifigures. But then that wouldn't work for families with multiple children that love LEGO Star Wars. Again, this wouldn't work for everybody. I think LEGO does a good job. Do some people miss out? Of course. There's just no system that will satisfy every fan.

Just to clarify, I am not asking them to make it fair. I believe that is a fool's errand. Life is not fair. I am saying that calls for fairness are out of place because the proposed solution is (in my view) even less fair in an already unfair situation. For me, fairness doesn't matter.* I was picking apart the fairness argument, not saying I wanted some other system. I believe, for a promo, their system is one of the better ones I have seen. It's not like we have to try to get to Toy Fair to get this one...

*I know that sounds cold but there is no truly fair way to do it so trying to make something that by it's nature is unfair into something fair is a waste of time and effort in my opinion.

Who said anything about waiting to make your purchases? I sure did not! For those that have already commited to buying the entire line up till now, even they have the chance to get the TC-14 fig with the new UCS R2-D2. Yes, that is a expensive set but if you already have everything else there is a good chance you are what consumers call a early adopter and will want the set on release.

I'll try this again. If someone has bought everything they intend to buy that is presently available (or that will be available on the date of the sale), why are you okay with them being excluded when they are SW fans, the people you are championing? Note, buying everything they intend on buying is not the same as buying everything that has been put out and as hard as it is to believe, some SW fans have no use for UCS R2D2.

It sounds to me like you are the one with sour grapes as you have already bought the sets you want and don't want to have to buy more Star Wars sets. Well if that is the case then there is still the secondary market.

I'm dying to know how you got that out of anything I wrote since I have not said that or implied it. The only thing that stands a chance of keeping me from getting one or more of these figures is if they sell out while I am in a midnight show of The Avengers (talk about poor timing). I have planned for the potential of what this sale could include for months. If I have any sour grapes it is the constant negativity brought on by me trying to help people and answer a question that was asked and still up for debate when I answered.

I'll make this very simple. Lego Star Wars Promo is for Lego Star Wars fans! :laugh:

Has anyone in this discussion said that they aren't LEGO SW fans?

Unfortunately you can't have everything in life, and you'll always miss out on things. People who buy sets early on always take the risk that they could wait a while and then pay less when a retailer has a sale on. Most fans will know about the annual promotion, so may not buy a few sets in preparation for it. I've only bought the new Tie fighter this wave, but I'll be getting the new R2-D2. I was going to pre-order it, but seeing as I'll get a free promo fig if I wait a few days, it's a simple decision.

They're also doing a promo for a Hulk minifig, but I have no interest in that so will leave that for those fans. I've no issue with the promo or how it's done. It's a bonus at the end of the day, and a good way for them to attract people to the store and website to discover all the new themes and sets, which may generate more sales for them. The more they sell te longer they can keep the licences going and making new sets....

Just to clarify, I am not asking them to make it fair. I believe that is a fool's errand. Life is not fair. I am saying that calls for fairness are out of place because the proposed solution is (in my view) even less fair in an already unfair situation. For me, fairness doesn't matter.* I was picking apart the fairness argument, not saying I wanted some other system. I believe, for a promo, their system is one of the better ones I have seen. It's not like we have to try to get to Toy Fair to get this one...

*I know that sounds cold but there is no truly fair way to do it so trying to make something that by it's nature is unfair into something fair is a waste of time and effort in my opinion.

All I said was it was unfair the TLC had not stuck to there own term and conditions so some fans missed out. How on earth do we get to life is not fair form that! :wacko:

I don't know why you have such a problem with these terms. As I said before, the promotion is great! A new amazing fig will be available to everybody on the level playing field.

If fans have bought all the sets and don't want to buy any more, the secondary market will be there for them to get their copy of the fig. We all know this to be true.

Look again at the promotion, I am fine with it as it is.

7040066839_5b58503491_z.jpg

I'll try this again. If someone has bought everything they intend to buy that is presently available (or that will be available on the date of the sale), why are you okay with them being excluded when they are SW fans, the people you are championing? Note, buying everything they intend on buying is not the same as buying everything that has been put out and as hard as it is to believe, some SW fans have no use for UCS R2D2.

How are they being Excluded? They have the choice to buy more sets, or not. That is a choice not exclusion and again they have the secondary market if you want the fig.

Has anyone in this discussion said that they aren't LEGO SW fans?

Of course not.

This is getting off topic so if you want to continue I suggest you PM me.

Just because people have already got sets doesnt mean they can't get multiples. I mean surely battle packs are designed for that and to some extent the new x wings and tie fighters. I have two of 9494 I just swapped the colours around on one so I have a red one and a green one. I also think that this promotion is being held at the extract right time of the year. It it was any earlier in the year like January or February people tend not to spend much money then due to christmas and over holidays that preceded them. At the moment most people have been looking forward to may the forth and have been saving for a while. I've been saving on and off for about 2 months. If you've already managed to buy all current star wars sets and don't want a USC R2-D2 then there's surely do sets you could get more off?

Edited by Sam892

My only complain with this fig is that the hands won't get chromed. That's something I loved about the chrome 3PO and Vader.

Hu hummm, still thinking about it. UCS R2 is VERY tempting, but I know I'll get ripped off in taxes and shipping costs. Crap. :wacko:

You are not a LEGO SW fan if you don't get UCS R2D2, seriously even non-fans will be buying this

You are not a LEGO SW fan if you don't get UCS R2D2, seriously even non-fans will be buying this

Believe it or not I have no need whatsoever for R2-D2. It's a great set by all means, I just don't wish to forfeit any of the summer wave just to get it. I do want TC-14 though - this means that I'll have to either bite the bullet and spend £75 I don't want to just to grab this promo or chance the aftermarket prices, quite a poor situation in my view. Maybe TLG could have done it where you have to place a £75 order including some SW, I feel that could make the promotion a little fairer (as Tyrant says though, can never be truly fair).

The amount of money spent on Legos does not make you a Lego Star Wars fan. Are we saying that an 8 year old with poor parents is any less of a fan because he can't go buy sets? You are a fan strictly by liking LSW and following the releases.

If you do want to argue money though, it needs to be in correlation with yearly income. A billionaire spending $100,000 on Legos is not as impressive as a guy spending $10,000 on $30,000 income, or a kid using all his Christmas money on Legos.

As for TC-14 being for the fans...no, not really. If they want us to have one they'd sell them for $4.99 instead of forcing a huge bulk purchase, likely without a sale unless you buy an older set. They are pretty much forcing people to go buy LSW sets in May to get this figure. I pat myself on the back everyday for not going down the dark road of figure collecting because it just gets more and more expensive with all the exclusive promos.

You know, if the promotion really does wind up offering these minifigures only with the purchase of Star Wars sets (which may wind up not even being the case, but assuming it is), it's quite possible that it wasn't even TLG's decision at all, but LFL's. The minifigure is a LEGO Star Wars product, into which Lucasfilm has its input and approval just like any other Star Wars (or Indiana Jones) product LEGO releases. It's meant to promote LEGO Star Wars, from which both LEGO and Lucasfilm profit. TLG may not particularly care which LEGO product people buy in order to get one, but Lucasfilm certainly might. Why would Lucasfilm want to give away free Star Wars items with purchases of LEGO City or NinjaGo items? LFL may well have stipulated that these minifigures could be offered only for purchases of Star Wars material, and TLG would have to go along with that.

I dont understand why there is so much gripe about getting this figure. I did not jump at every new released set as soon as it hit the shelves. I bought the few that I wanted. But held off on others. Partly because I know that Lego sets are not exactly short packed items. They are rather easy to find. Sure waiting for sales is a good idea too but again it is not like I have to have all the sets asap. The UCS R2 is a fantastic piece and hoping that there is no delay, I will be getting that. Even the Tie Fighter is nice which I have yet to get. All you need to do is buy that and like two sand trooper sets and you can army build some sand troopers. Sell off the droids if you dont care for them.

Some people are complaining too much. It is what it is. Deal with it and enjoy that the figure is not a Chrome Ewok as some earlier rumors led us to believe.

Edited by Solscud007

Well put, Solscud.

I too look forward to get this little guy. It's a giveaway for customers within a special timeframe. If one does not like the shiny and rare item - one does not have to purchase anything on May, 4th.

Personally i like the clumsy protocol droids in SW. They have been sweetly designed by TLG so this little metallic friend will be a nice addition to my collection. :wub:

I pat myself on the back everyday for not going down the dark road of figure collecting because it just gets more and more expensive with all the exclusive promos.

I would not class myself as a figure collector as such, I have no desire to own a full collection. I just wish to own what I personally think of as cool, or a nice fig, or whatever other reason, and would like it to be a slightly less prohibitive offer than it looks likely to be.

The UCS R2 is a fantastic piece and hoping that there is no delay, I will be getting that. Even the Tie Fighter is nice which I have yet to get. All you need to do is buy that and like two sand trooper sets and you can army build some sand troopers. Sell off the droids if you dont care for them.

Some of us don't quite have the budget to buy sets on a whim like this. Personally, I planned my purchases out earlier in the year, bought what I wanted when I had the money in order to do so and now wait patiently for the summer wave. The fact that a fantastic new fig is thrown into the mix, at short notice, for a brief period of time is the gripe for most here I believe.

Well put, Solscud.

I too look forward to get this little guy. It's a giveaway for customers within a special timeframe. If one does not like the shiny and rare item - one does not have to purchase anything on May, 4th.

Personally i like the clumsy protocol droids in SW. They have been sweetly designed by TLG so this little metallic friend will be a nice addition to my collection. :wub:

I think the point is that most do like the shiny and rare item, just can't justify splashing out an extra £75 in order to get him :laugh: I hope to make him part of my collection too, but with no means or other motivation to purchase anything else from TLG until the summer wave, I think I'll just have to brace myself for the aftermarket prices. I therefore hope that TLG has plenty of supply this year in order to satisfy demand and also saturate the aftermarket for those like myself who keep our fingers crossed for not too extortionate prices.

I have looked at the past few years and noticed that on may the forth Lego usually do a promotion. And about the same time toys r us do a 3 for 2 on Lego. So I always buy a couple of the winter wave in January ( although this year they were pretty good so I have about 5 of them). Then I wait patiently for may and then the summer. Some people are saying that it's short notice but may the forth is every year. There's always a good set that I like the look off but never buy because I'm waiting for a offer (this year for me it's the republic frigate). Just because people didn't expect this years figure to be brilliant does count as an excuse. There's nothing stopping people waiting a couple of months waiting to see what fig it is and then deciding if they want it or not. Every year may the forth has gotten better and better two years ago it was a poster last year an Arf and this year it's fantastic. I hope people learn from this year to wait Before spending because looking the trend next year is going to be better than this years promotion.

Edited by Sam892

Some of us don't quite have the budget to buy sets on a whim like this. Personally, I planned my purchases out earlier in the year, bought what I wanted when I had the money in order to do so and now wait patiently for the summer wave. The fact that a fantastic new fig is thrown into the mix, at short notice, for a brief period of time is the gripe for most here I believe.

While I can't speak for the UK and what they set as the price limit on sets for May 4-5, I dont think it will be £75. That is rather steep and I can appreciate your concern. However to call this purchase a "whim" is a bit facetious. As a SW Lego fan we all know that Lego will be doing something this year. Granted we did not know what it was until very recently. However would it have killed you to prepare for it if your financial ability is not as flexible as others?

I am fortunate that I have an understanding wife and spare funds to buy what I want. However I knew, from my experience last year, that May 4th would be coming around. I even told me new LEGO friend in NJ about it. He and his Wife collect SW LEGO and did not know about the May 4th set. They like OT not PT. So luckily they heeded my advice and are waiting for May 4th to arrive.

I think it is safe to assume that May 4th exclusives will not disappoint. You mentioned that you planned your purchases earlier in the year. Barring ridiculously great sales, could you not have waited to buy what you wanted until May 4th?

While I can't speak for the UK and what they set as the price limit on sets for May 4-5, I dont think it will be £75. That is rather steep and I can appreciate your concern. However to call this purchase a "whim" is a bit facetious. As a SW Lego fan we all know that Lego will be doing something this year. Granted we did not know what it was until very recently. However would it have killed you to prepare for it if your financial ability is not as flexible as others?

I am fortunate that I have an understanding wife and spare funds to buy what I want. However I knew, from my experience last year, that May 4th would be coming around. I even told me new LEGO friend in NJ about it. He and his Wife collect SW LEGO and did not know about the May 4th set. They like OT not PT. So luckily they heeded my advice and are waiting for May 4th to arrive.

I think it is safe to assume that May 4th exclusives will not disappoint. You mentioned that you planned your purchases earlier in the year. Barring ridiculously great sales, could you not have waited to buy what you wanted until May 4th?

Last year the amount was £50 or the same price as a new X-wing, Y-wing or tie fighter

I have looked at the past few years and noticed that on may the forth Lego usually do a promotion. And about the same time toys r us do a 3 for 2 on Lego. So I always buy a couple of the winter wave in January ( although this year they were pretty good so I have about 5 of them). Then I wait patiently for may and then the summer. Some people are saying that it's short notice but may the forth is every year. There's always a good set that I like the look off but never buy because I'm waiting for a offer (this year for me it's the republic frigate). Just because people didn't expect this years figure to be brilliant does count as an excuse. There's nothing stopping people waiting a couple of months waiting to see what fig it is and then deciding if they want it or not. Every year may the forth has gotten better and better two years ago it was a poster last year an Arf and this year it's fantastic. I hope people learn from this year to wait Before spending because looking the trend next year is going to be better than this years promotion.

I've never actually cared for any of the previous SW promos though. White Boba Fett? Have no use for him, not a great fig IMO. Shadow ARF? Not interested in TCW. Chromed Stormtrooper? About as pointless as a chromed Ewok :tongue::laugh: I didn't anticipate this year being any different, and couldn't see myself being bothered about a promo fig.

Secondly, I do not plan my year out based around various sales, promotions, offers and other things like others seem to do. I operate on a very tight budget and make my purchases as and when I can afford to- and unfortunately May 4th/5th this year I'm not going to be able to justify splashing £75 on a SW set I already have or dislike, whilst I could probably just about justify the purchase of a few smaller sets here and there from both SW and other themes to make up the £75. I understand that TLG cannot accommodate every taste, and no matter what they do they will leave a portion of fans feeling aggrieved and alienated. It's the same with any company, entertainment business etc. My point is I feel that TLG could have tweaked their offer slightly to accommodate a much wider variety of fans. Just my 2 cents though :classic: