ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

I've placed four orders now. Got the TC-14 and the poster, but I haven't ever been given the TIE Mini. Is it part of the promo in the US? I don't see a reference for it on the Lego site.

I don't think so. It's not mentioned on the US site, while it is mentioned on the German (and probably the UK) site.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/StarWarsPromo

http://shop.lego.com/de-DE/StarWarsAngebote

I'm not still sure if I should go for it. It's a good opportunity to finaly get 7869, but I don't know what to add. Maybe 9490.

Do parts counts as well?

Edited by Brickadeer

Well can't access my account on Lego.com and no confirmation email but I do see it posted to my credit card.

And the entire order does not have to be SW

Edited by ETAV8R

Well can't access my account on Lego.com and no confirmation email but I do see it posted to my credit card.

And the entire order does not have to be SW

In Germany, it has to be SW products for EUR 55,00 or more in order to get TC-14.

Well, my frustration is over, the R2-D2 poster + mini TIE-fighter have turned up on Hungarian S@H and in my cart a few minutes ago.

I've placed a total of six orders. Four of them say "in process." Two of them say "customer service." Anyone know what that means? It's making me hesitant to place additional orders. I plan on going to the Lego store tomorrow and doing some real damage. I wonder if they'll limit me there too.

Nice... Do you think this will have any "collectors" value in years? Depends probably on numbers produced....

I managed to put in two £50+ orders just after midnight (including a Christmas present for my nephew!), and both times a server error message appeared after it generated the order number. One of the orders was pure Lego SW, the other included £49.67 of SW but I added another technic item to take it above £50.

In both cases it included free shipping, TC-14, poster & mini TIE in my order. The servers aren't coping very well though as 8 hours later I've only received 1 email confirmation! I just called Customer Services & they have both orders, so I'm happy! :classic:

Right now, if I have the Town Hall in my cart along with a SW battle pack, it shows the TC-14 in my cart. Even though it says $75 in SW, if I have the TC-14 in my cart when I check out, I should get it right?

The moment the clock hit 12am last night put my order through for the UCS R2D2 set, the checkout showed TC-14 freebie and other freebies, wonder do you get 2 TC-14 because the cost of the set is twice that of the minimum requirements?

The moment the clock hit 12am last night put my order through for the UCS R2D2 set, the checkout showed TC-14 freebie and other freebies, wonder do you get 2 TC-14 because the cost of the set is twice that of the minimum requirements?

No, I don't think so. It's one TC-14 figure per order, no matter the amount of the cost.

Any Star Wars item in your basket seems to trigger the TC-14 if you go over the £50 in the UK. I bought a Yoda keyring and Modular Firehouse (to open, build and then use for parts) and got the TC-14 included.

Just got back from my local store and am please with the fig Lego left a lot of places grey however :hmpf_bad: . Its still a cool fig and the poster and mini Tie seal the deal. :classic:

could you actually buy the minifigure on its own?

Just got back from my local store and am please with the fig Lego left a lot of places grey however :hmpf_bad: . Its still a cool fig and the poster and mini Tie seal the deal. :classic:

I got my order in, the Endor trooper battlepack is on backorder.

In case anyone else has the same question, I called TLG and if some of your order is on back order, you'll get everything that isn't on backorder including the promo figure and posted right away, only your backorder stuff will be sent later.

I was worried they would hold my while order and run out of figures, and that is not the case.

I got my order in, the Endor trooper battlepack is on backorder.

In case anyone else has the same question, I called TLG and if some of your order is on back order, you'll get everything that isn't on backorder including the promo figure and posted right away, only your backorder stuff will be sent later.

I was worried they would hold my while order and run out of figures, and that is not the case.

I wouldn't trust them entirely on that. It's happened to me twice where they delayed the order and later told me that they ran out of the promo. I think I still have a order from about three years ago that's still in process because the promo never shipped.

I've placed a total of six orders. Four of them say "in process." Two of them say "customer service." Anyone know what that means?

Just to answer my own question, all seven of my online orders are in process and one of them has already shipped. Off to the store now.

Placed my orders early this morning. Got the R2D2 for my wife and also got the Droid's Escape and Geonosian Cannon sets for my son's birthday. MAde it two separate orders, to get 2 TC14s and 2 TIEs. I'd have bought the SSD for the reduced price, if I already haven't bought it last year...oh well, better than nothin.

Heres what I got today from the Lego store in Cardiff today. I bought Anakins Jedi Interceptor, Droid escape and 1 mini figure (got the other two from Forbidden Planet!)

d2514d8b.jpg

Obviously I got the free TC14 aswell as the poster, Tie Fighter and a Vulture Droid and Republic Attack cruiser.:)

Edited by JamieD

I just ordered a little while ago and everything worked fine. Probably had an official start time and maybe the server isn't having as much traffic now as when it first started. I placed two separate orders and both said the poster and figure will be shipping with them. If I had known you could buy the figure by itself, I probably wouldn't have worried about it and just ordered that. Oh well. I will be getting A LOT of sets in the next few days. Too bad it is almost the weekend. It usually takes 1-2 days to receive the product but it will be longer now because of the weekend...

Can't wait to see it in person.

Has anyone else noticed these are already down to £20 on ebay (£5 less than the shadow arf) They should be about £10 in a few weeks.

Has anyone else noticed these are already down to £20 on ebay (£5 less than the shadow arf) They should be about £10 in a few weeks.

They just came out, and the price is probably very unstable. I expect it to settle around the price of the Shadow ARF, unless TLG's made significantly more TC-14s than it did Shadow ARF's.

That, and eBay probably isn't the best site to use as a LEGO price guide. The cheapest one on BL right now is $35, and the average price on BL is $60.

I wouldn't trust them entirely on that. It's happened to me twice where they delayed the order and later told me that they ran out of the promo. I think I still have a order from about three years ago that's still in process because the promo never shipped.

Thanks for the info, if my order doesn't ship soon, I'll figure something out, probably call them back and change my order.

EDIT: Update, my in stock items shipped, including the TC-14.