ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

Dang, this looks great! Did you ''see back for details''?

I really hope this figure will be available in my country..

No chrome ewok? Must have been a joke. :laugh:

Very nice, I want this one. :wub:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

A question about the promos, does all $75 have to be LEGO Star Wars, or can you spend $75 on anything as long as a LEGO Star Wars set is part of the purchase? I have to have time to completely re-do my budget analysis for the year AGAIN if it's the former... :cry_sad::hmpf_bad:

A question about the promos, does all $75 have to be LEGO Star Wars, or can you spend $75 on anything as long as a LEGO Star Wars set is part of the purchase? I have to have time to completely re-do my budget analysis for the year AGAIN if it's the former... :cry_sad::hmpf_bad:

I'm pretty sure it all has to be Star Wars, but I suppose you could always return it to your local LEGO store if its something you don't really want. :blush:

I'm pretty sure it all has to be Star Wars, but I suppose you could always return it to your local LEGO store if its something you don't really want. :blush:

Damn. I've spent the past five months convincing myself I didn't need any more Star Wars, and then this comes around... :cry_sad:

...and Jabba's Palace isn't even out yet. :hmpf_bad: Fail, LEGO. :thumbdown:

Oh, well, looks like I'll actually have an army of clone troopers now...or maybe the Geonosian Cannon + the Elite Clone battle pack + The escape pod (with the dusty sandtroopers) + the other planet sets...

So it's true, TC-14 looks like it's straight out of Episode 1.....thanks 'ACPin' for the heads up on this one. :classic:

I have my moments. Not many of them, but I do have them. :laugh:

I too was hoping for a chance to pick up the NY toy fair Darth Maul fig but things seem to be pointing possibly to a chrome fig TC-14. Well I think that one is more likely than the other mad rumor of a chrome Ewok! :laugh:

I must point out that these still very much unconfirmed rumors.

TC-14

Tc-142.jpg

I have moments too.

Orange eyes you say?

A Chrome silver TC-14 would rock, although that's only because I never got a chrome C3-PO... :grin:

*snip*

Three days before your post too! :tongue:

Anyway, I'm glad my-Errr those predictions came true! I always liked TC-14. I want to try and pick this one up eventually. :classic:

Thanks for sharing AC!

Edited by Walt

You, sir, deserve a medal! :laugh:

Wow, this is pretty nice! :sweet: The UCS R2D2 will be released in May, right? I hope it will be in the online store by the 4th/5th, so I can get the TC-14 with this purchase.

So do we think it will be 75 pounds minimum spend in England or lower?

Last year it was $75 in the US and £50 in the UK.

MegaBloks, I'm with Flipz here. My Star Wars collection is big enough for me, and I was going to get the Kingdoms Joust next... Might have to put that off and put off trains to get this.

Though to be honest, while I didn't expect anything more, this isn't that impressive of a figure. It's a chrome silver C-3PO. Don't get me wrong, there's really no other way to make the 'fig, but being a minor character like TC-14, I'm not totally sure that I want this.

Though to be honest, while I didn't expect anything more, this isn't that impressive of a figure. It's a chrome silver C-3PO. Don't get me wrong, there's really no other way to make the 'fig, but being a minor character like TC-14, I'm not totally sure that I want this.

I agree because this figure isn't a Star Wars icon much how C-3PO or R2-D2 are. I mean TC-14 was only seen for a few minutes in Phantom Menace while our lovable pair of droids have been featured in all 6 movies. I think a chrome R2-D2 would have been a killer. Sure TC-14 looks fantastic, but it doesn't have the wow factor as some of the other options Lego could have went with.

Edited by 382nd Legionnaire

No chrome ewok? Must have been a joke.

Aw man! :cry_sad:

:laugh: This looks great! I think I even prefer this over the Maul promo! I'm totally buying me a UCS Artoo that weekend!

A question about the promos, does all $75 have to be LEGO Star Wars, or can you spend $75 on anything as long as a LEGO Star Wars set is part of the purchase?

For the recent Black ARF promo, it didn't have to be 100% SW. I only bought the droid escape set, the rest was Super Heroes, and I still got the ARF. Not sure if it will be the same this time around, but I would think so.

Nice!!! A chrome TC-14 has long been on my list of most-wanted minifigs. I'll happily drop $75 come the 4th to get mine. :classic: