Sign in to follow this  

Well, still no discussion :sad:

There has already been much discussion. We are all waiting for more information about the new motors (L-motor and servo motor)

@ DarkSurgeXL: I made this search of "9398" topics of the upcoming (2H2012) 9398 4x4 Crawler set on TechnicBRICKS. You can read the "Comments" portion below each topic to see past discussion about it.

I don't think 9398 has much to offer. 8110 and 8043 had many functions and were a technical advance from past models, with 9398 it's like they've gone backwards. It doesn't have other functions other than driving (which it does very well). Where as past models that aren't even flagships have had gearboxes 9398 doesn't have one that we know of. 9398 falls short of what Lego technic has been known to produce.

I don't think 9398 has much to offer. 8110 and 8043 had many functions and were a technical advance from past models, with 9398 it's like they've gone backwards. It doesn't have other functions other than driving (which it does very well). Where as past models that aren't even flagships have had gearboxes 9398 doesn't have one that we know of. 9398 falls short of what Lego technic has been known to produce.

Well, for me functions are not that interesting. For me the process of building is rather more interesting.

Of course Power Functions play a huge role in playability, but such a big set.... even without the Power Functions it is greatIMO.