car_mp

HispaBrick Magazine 013

HispaBrick Magazine 013 is now available

In this issue Dr. Sinister tells us about Doctor Who and his travels through space and time, Vesa Lehtimäki explains the process behind his fabulous pictures of Hoth, the arvo brothers show us their method for organising parts, John Cake and Darren Neave talk about their art based on LEGO®, Andrea Lattanzio shows us his fleet of trucks and you will be able to learn how to make mosaics using Photobricks.

Shelly Timson and Rob Deakin explain how playing with LEGO® bricks can help disadvantaged kids, especially those who suffer from Autism Spectre Disorders, and Carien Borst explains the importance and therapeutic value LEGO® can have for our society.

We’ve had the opportunity to learn about a day in the life of Jørgen Vig Knudstorp, you will discover the soul behind the Architecture theme and in our section of great creators we interview Marek Markiewicz. In our section “Pillars of the community” we talk to Brickset.

Of course there are the usual tutorials about LEGO MINDSTORMS, LDraw, pneumatic circuits and as a novelty, the MILS system. Also, 1brick tells us about his Gaga Robots game, and Oton Ribic explains how to overcome structural difficulties with LEGO® Technic.

You can download the magazine from

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com

7037829691_7da224d463_b.jpg

I'm in the USA trying to download the 34.86-MB English version, but nothing happens when I click the "Download" button. Is anybody else having that same problem on that Mediafire.com webpage?

I'm in the USA trying to download the 34.86-MB English version, but nothing happens when I click the "Download" button. Is anybody else having that same problem on that Mediafire.com webpage?

No problem here... Mediafire1 & Mediafire2.

I like this magazine, wish there were more like it. :classic::thumbup:

I also like this magazine and I especially like reading reviews of Lego Technic sets. This issue is extraordinary for me in this way - review for set 9394 was written by grohl who is my "Lego idol" and member of Czech AFOL forum "kostky.org" same as me. :thumbup:

OK, I got it to download by "right-clicking" on the green Download box, and then doing a "Save Target As". Yes, Hispabrick is a great asset to the Lego community! :classic:

I cannot even get the mediafire to open, so no download box to click on.