Peppermint_M

MOC: Turbo Charger Racing Car

indexed.gif V-LV-07F

7027699691_f3c07181dd.jpg

The second most proliferate sponsor, next to Octan, is Turbo Charge. A hugely popular sports drink. They acquired a habit of scouting grass roots level talent and nurturing it to international greatness. Running sever extreme sport competitions, sponsoring leagues and taken many a skilled kid and made a champion. Their racing car is a new project. Teaming up with a down on their luck manufacturer Lancer they have created a powerful racing car that lives up to the Turbo Charged motto: Nought to Six Hundred in Thirty Seconds Flat!

Their racer, Raquel “Redline” Fynn, rumoured to be minor royalty under a pseudonym, was recruited from the crash bang self financed racing circuit and has come out of her first pro season pretty well. Who knows what this super combination will achieve this racing year?

So, this was an experiment with colour blocking and parts. I am fond of the red end of the spectrum so it felt pretty natural to take the car from yellow up, especially within the theme of racing.

I :wub: it 'Peppermint', AWESOME girl.....AWESOME ! :excited:

Though one thing confuses me, and that's easy for me :iamded_lol: - does it have two engines....because you seem to have down-draughts for the carby's yet the rear section looks like it has the engine in the back as the driver is much more forward.

But still that plating effect to get the flames.....just AWESOME.

Brick On Race On 'Peppermint' ! :excited:

Wow, that's very radiant. The colour combo has worked extremely well here; great job Pep! Instantly recognizable style on the whole racing car too - I love the front; looks like this baby means business. Any shots of the rear end?

I :wub: it 'Peppermint', AWESOME girl.....AWESOME ! :excited:

Though one thing confuses me, and that's easy for me :iamded_lol: - does it have two engines....because you seem to have down-draughts for the carby's yet the rear section looks like it has the engine in the back as the driver is much more forward.

But still that plating effect to get the flames.....just AWESOME.

Brick On Race On 'Peppermint' ! :excited:

Lets just say there is piping and leave the rest to the imagination :laugh: I got for cool over reality most of the time (20% cooler that way)

Wow, that's very radiant. The colour combo has worked extremely well here; great job Pep! Instantly recognizable style on the whole racing car too - I love the front; looks like this baby means business. Any shots of the rear end?

I can grab some tomorrow, got more things to photo as it is :thumbup:

Lets just say there is piping and leave the rest to the imagination :laugh: I got for cool over reality most of the time (20% cooler that way)

Ah, I see....no, hang on I could add to the piping and imagination issue....but no gutter stuff. :blush:

Have you consider a peppermint green racer yet ? :sweet:

Holymoly! Love your colors from yellow to red! What a blast!

And such a cool design.

Raquel is one cool lady.

Too bad they don't sell kits like this because your cars are so much cooler than Lego's, which tend to use the same primary colors....over and over and over again. Wowee!

The blending of colors is great on your race car! :thumbup:

She could drive off into the sunset ... and no one would even suspect :wink:

This is fantastic. Love the color. the yellow to red is the coolest, but I can see how they could be great in other colors too.

Just great! :wub:

Yes this would be a fabulous set. My youngest daughter would just have to have it!