WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

First piece is SBrick - it is not produced by LEGO, but by Vengit instead.

Second one is PF extension cable. Comes in two lengths - 20cm and 50cm.

Edited by zux
Typo

2 hours ago, zux said:

First piece is SBrick - it is not produced by LEGO, but by Vengit instead.

Second one is PF extension cable. Comes in two lengths - 20cm and 50cm.

Thank you Zux!! Much appreciated!

Any idea where the parts on this minifig come from besides the hair, and where I can get them on Bricklink? Thanks.

maxresdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

Any idea where the parts on this minifig come from besides the hair, and where I can get them on Bricklink? Thanks.

Legs look like these, and there are a few others that are similar. Torso is Harry Potter. The face you can hunt for yourself!

5002eb30a5.PNG 

Someone in my neighborhood is offering this minifig bulk lot for 35€. I'm not too much into classic and town figures, but it seems like there could be some good loot among all of this. 

I failed to identify the torsos of the circled figures, so could you guys help me identify some of those? :classic: My greatest fear is that some of it is from clone brands... :sick:

Also, if you happen to spot some rare stuff, please let me know! :purrr:

I think there are clone ones indeed. The circled ones being probably that. These clones have slightly different legs it seems; also one at the right of nr 1

There are also strange legs in red at the bottom of the pic, maybe the same ones?

Looks like some Oxford or Sluban parts there. Orange fireman hats are a giveaway.

Though, there are some neat mid to late 90s figures in there.

Just now, The Lego Nolan said:

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but does anyone know of a torso with dual molded white and light nougat arms?

I don't know off-hand. The best way to find out is to check Bricklink "by Color" for the arms. Though it's not always 100%, very new parts might not be listed yet.

You might be able to locate this way: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp?utm_content=subnav. It will take some time.

On 21-11-2016 at 10:15 PM, antp said:

I think there are clone ones indeed. The circled ones being probably that. These clones have slightly different legs it seems; also one at the right of nr 1

There are also strange legs in red at the bottom of the pic, maybe the same ones?

23 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Looks like some Oxford or Sluban parts there. Orange fireman hats are a giveaway.

Though, there are some neat mid to late 90s figures in there.

Thanks! :classic: I'll take this into consideration!

4 minutes ago, The Lego Nolan said:

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but does anyone know of a torso with dual molded white and light nougat arms?

You may also want to have a look here: 

Edited by Exetrius

Can anyone please tell me if Servo Motor 99498 is the same as 88004?

The only thing I can tell is that the cord on one looks a lot longer.

LegoServoMotor_88004_zps9mrsmh8i.jpg

LegoServoMotor_99498_zps5q1zb8u5.jpg

1 hour ago, bricks360 said:

Can anyone please tell me if Servo Motor 99498 is the same as 88004?

The only thing I can tell is that the cord on one looks a lot longer.

According to Brickset they're exactly the same part. 99498 is the part number, 88004 is the set number for an individual servo motor.

I have a question about this part:

6051437.jpg

It appears it comes in either with the window molded into the frame or sometimes interchangeable with different color windows? One of the older brand new sets I recently got lists it as "6018430" in the back of the instructions but that doesn't show as any real part number compared to the apparently more common "13760" like on brickset? 

So if one gets one that has a damaged window the whole thing is useless and can't replace the window or will another window pop-in?

31 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

I have a question about this part:

6051437.jpg

It appears it comes in either with the window molded into the frame or sometimes interchangeable with different color windows? One of the older brand new sets I recently got lists it as "6018430" in the back of the instructions but that doesn't show as any real part number compared to the apparently more common "13760" like on brickset? 

So if one gets one that has a damaged window the whole thing is useless and can't replace the window or will another window pop-in?

First, a little background: Four or five digit part numbers are "Design IDs" that generally refer to that particular shape of part. Six or seven digit part numbers are more specific "Element IDs" that refer to the shape, color, and any decorations it has. All parts have both a Design ID and an Element ID.

In the past there was a different version of this part with the Design ID 6567 that came pre-assembled. As far as I know, the glass in this version was not interchangeable. Set 60007 High Speed Chase was the last set to use this pre-assembled version. In that set it was Dark Blue and had the Element ID 6018430, but this part is not listed on Brickset or LEGO.com/service.

In 2013 or 2014, it was replaced with the newer 13756 and 13760, which do not come preassembled and have interchangeable glass. Later copies of set 60007 use these parts instead of 6567. The specific colors of these parts that came in later copies of set 60007 have the element IDs 6051432 and 6051437, respectively.

Thank you very much Aanchir! Incredibly knowledgable and informative response and I really appreciate it. Yeah the set was actually 60007 I got new from Toys R Us that came with this molded version of the windshield. Thanks for confirming that its not listed replacement on Lego service. Guess I'll have to try and brick link for a replacement window glass and newer style frame. Thank you again. 

Sorry for the back-to-back questions but I got another. Does Lego no longer make the snap-together palm tree trunks (like from Imperial Trading Post for example)?

This part: (and I see there also appears to be a few versions of this part as well)

lego-palm-tree-trunk-with-short-base-and

22 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Thank you very much Aanchir! Incredibly knowledgable and informative response and I really appreciate it. Yeah the set was actually 60007 I got new from Toys R Us that came with this molded version of the windshield. Thanks for confirming that its not listed replacement on Lego service. Guess I'll have to try and brick link for a replacement window glass and newer style frame. Thank you again. 

If anything's wrong with your pre-assembled windscreen I'm sure LEGO Customer Service would gladly replace it with the newer, separate frame and window glass parts. But if you just want the separate frame and glass for MOCing purposes then yeah, BrickLink is probably the way to go (or you could wait a few months and buy them from LEGO Customer Service's Bricks & Pieces site, but during the holiday season Customer Service only fulfills orders from people who need actual replacements and not just people who want to buy parts).

4 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

Sorry for the back-to-back questions but I got another. Does Lego no longer make the snap-together palm tree trunks (like from Imperial Trading Post for example)?

This part: (and I see there also appears to be a few versions of this part as well)

No, they do not, unfortunately. Even the most recent sets to include a version of that part like Keetongu do not have replacements listed for it on Customer Service.

Edited by Aanchir

Hi All,

got some assorted lego bricks the other day. Some of them were partly completed. On of such is this furnace. Screw my mind trying to identify which set it belongs to. Really appreciate your help here. PS. Looks similar to the one in set 8191 and therefore I assumed it's not a MOC.

IMG_20161220_184603.jpgIMG_20161220_184611.jpg

Edited by lustyffh

2 hours ago, lustyffh said:

Hi All,

got some assorted lego bricks the other day. Some of them were partly completed. On of such is this furnace. Screw my mind trying to identify which set it belongs to. Really appreciate your help here. PS. Looks similar to the one in set 8191 and therefore I assumed it's not a MOC.

Looks like it is a MOC, or at least not something that has been built from a set and never been taken apart: look at the right picture, you can very clearly see the differently aged parts, the 1x2 plates for example.

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Looks like it is a MOC, or at least not something that has been built from a set and never been taken apart: look at the right picture, you can very clearly see the differently aged parts, the 1x2 plates for example.

noticed that too... but on the other hand there was around 30kg of bricks =) and nothing else was MOC or even close to: either semi-built sets or just assorted blocks. That's the last piece of puzzle in what was left.

49 minutes ago, lustyffh said:

noticed that too... but on the other hand there was around 30kg of bricks =) and nothing else was MOC or even close to: either semi-built sets or just assorted blocks. That's the last piece of puzzle in what was left.

Just gone through all City, Creator, Marvel/DC Superheroes, Spongebob, Indiana Jones and Agents sets, but: nothing. You could look in the other themes, but I highly doubt you'll find it there.

I did find a red vending machines that come a little bit close, it's in 41099: Heartlake Skate Park. I'd say yours is a MOD of the Power Miners one.

Edited by Exetrius

10 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Just gone through all City, Creator, Marvel/DC Superheroes, Spongebob, Indiana Jones and Agents sets, but: nothing. You could look in the other themes, but I highly doubt you'll find it there.

I did find a red vending machines that come a little bit close, it's in 41099: Heartlake Skate Park. I'd say yours is a MOD of the Power Miners one.

thank you!