Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

US TRU bogo 50%

So I made a AFOL friend when I bought his wife's holiday train set. He told me that the TRU in Time Sq has all the big expensive sets.

I have been waiting for a TRU sale. We wanted the petshop and fire brigade. Unfortunately when my wife and I went, they were sold out. One of the managers told me she could order the fire brigade but pet shop was sod out. These sets cannot be bought online. Only select stores carry them. But FAO schwarz has them in stock and since TRU owns FAO I could buy them and return them to TRU for the discount.

Well that is what I did. I saved $81.65.

You can get the modulars online at toysrus.com, but only if you're lucky. I've been watching all week and saw that pet shop came in stock briefly, so I ordered a pair of them.

You can get the modulars online at toysrus.com, but only if you're lucky. I've been watching all week and saw that pet shop came in stock briefly, so I ordered a pair of them.

Odd, when my friend linked me the petshop and fire brigade, I could not buy them online. It said "NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE" Only available in select stores and not available for store pick up.

Hi. Can you please come to your selling topic so we can discuss something I want to buy from you? Thanks.

Sign in to follow this