DSCN1828.jpg?t=1332986702

One with just a chrome hood scoop, light gray rims, and smaller rear tires:

DSCN1767.jpg?t=1332986447

One with different front tires and rims reversed:

1332500577m_SPLASH.jpg

1332500587m_SPLASH.jpg

1332500591m_SPLASH.jpg

Edited by Oran

Personally, I'm not in doubt: The smaller front tires, chrome alloys all around (wheel solution from the first picture), chrome air scoop and possibly rear bumper, and the rest in black (save for the chrome edge on the grille). It's a very nice rod, by the way :)

Oh, this one you showed me the other day....'Oran', front tyres should be narrow but chrome on black is sweet !

Brick On Chrome On 'Oran' ! :wink:

Oh, this one you showed me the other day....'Oran', front tyres should be narrow but chrome on black is sweet !

Brick On Chrome On 'Oran' ! :wink:

Hey LT you got the advanced showing!

Awesome rod, Oran! :thumbup: A very sleek and convincing design, the chrome stuff fits very very well here. My favorite combination is the first one. Concerning the front axle I think you did a much better job than me. :wink:

To get the whole thing even smoother - have you thought about these tires: rear, front.

Another point: What about changing the color of some parts (maybe the hood or what is left of it) to get some contrast? I think this also might add to the appearance of the rod.

And a third point: The headlights are missing on purpose, I suppose. I feel the rod might look better with headlights, since IMHO it doesn't look like such a mean machine. But that's only me.

Anyway, great job, very well done! (I think I will try something with that 6 x 5 x 2 base, too - as a black part it actually looks very well.)

Keep it up! :thumbup: