Sign in to follow this  
LEGOman273

17 Combat Engineering Squad: Mission to Geonosis: Part 3

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

*Mission Log*

. . .as it turned out; we WERE going the wrong way. . .

*The Squad exits the Catacombs*

Dax: "What the - this isn't the main reactor. Where the hell are we?"

Slicer: "Obviously the maps were wrong; I really have no clue."

Razor: "Quiet! I hear something."

*The Clones walk up to a large door*

Slicer: "Orienting the maps to our assumed position; it seems we're on the Artillery level. Your call, Sergent."

Strykr: "I say we storm the room, and set our dets near the ammo. That'll be enough to take out the factory."

Razor: "Copy that. Dax, come with me."

*The door opens and the Clones enter, firing*

7016461023_15e5e74753.jpg

*A brief fire-fight ensues*

Strykr: "Clear! Set the charges before any more show up."

7016461689_919bd4d547.jpg

Dax: "Strange. After a sandstorm, an open room like this should be covered in dust."

Strykr: "No shields or doors to block it out. I've got a bad feeling about this."

*The Clones set their charges and walk over to the turret - A LAAT/i, surrounded by V-19 Torrents, swoops out of the sky*

Dax: "Right on time. Let's go. Use your cables"

*Mission Log*

. . ."We used our ascension cables to scale the wall down to the ship". . .

*On board the LAAT/i*

Strykr: "Good work. Mission accomplished. We couldn't capture Poggle, but he'll be killed by the explosion. Speaking of which. . ."

*Slicer presses a button on his wrist-com and. . .nothing happens*

Slicer: "What the? I know I sync'ed the dets to my com - I checked as I was setting them."

*The ships come under fire*

Razor: "Too late now. We'll have to report this to General Kenobi."

*The ships fly into the hangar bay of a Venator command ship*

More views:

7016461025_941ddbb9e4.jpg

7016461029_5c3e4095d3.jpg

7016461031_8238feb122.jpg

7016461687_45ebc28a29.jpg

7016461691_2bbe7101c4.jpg

Prologue

Part 1

Part 2

C&C as usual.

I love the flak cannon. Its just great looking, something Lego should take note of. There are 2 problems for accuracy though. First is the different colored clone troopers. I'm not sure if you're on a budget and I apologize if you are, but it looks better to have the same kind of clone troopers as a unit. Maybe to distinguish between them, you can have them carry different armor and gear. The second point is the command module. A command module next to a flak cannon is very dangerous to the officers as seen in RotS. Otherwise I love the small battle scene. :classic:

Not bad vig your have there 'LEGOman273', the cannon is best of it....though I too feel the troopers being similar (ha,ha...they are clones :blush: )....uniform wise would be better. :classic:

I love the flak cannon. Its just great looking, something Lego should take note of. There are 2 problems for accuracy though. First is the different colored clone troopers. I'm not sure if you're on a budget and I apologize if you are, but it looks better to have the same kind of clone troopers as a unit. Maybe to distinguish between them, you can have them carry different armor and gear. The second point is the command module. A command module next to a flak cannon is very dangerous to the officers as seen in RotS. Otherwise I love the small battle scene. :classic:

It is the primary sniper turret. Outside the building are rocks and spires. It is reletively safe. Also, the room is small, so they (the CIS) used what space they had. Also, it is manned by droids and Geonosians; both of which the CIS regards as expendable.

Not bad vig your have there 'LEGOman273', the cannon is best of it....though I too feel the troopers being similar (ha,ha...they are clones :blush: )....uniform wise would be better. :classic:

These are the only Clones I have. You should see them when they do not have mission-specific gear. Normally, they each have different equipment packs.

Don't worry, the next part will make each seem more distinct.

Don't worry, the next part will make each seem more distinct.

Kill of 3 of them, the last one standing will be unique then :wink:

:tongue:

I love this scene, with the little command centre thing and the gun is well made. However Geonosis has red sand not brown :grin:.

Kill of 3 of them, the last one standing will be unique then :wink:

:tongue:

I love this scene, with the little command centre thing and the gun is well made. However Geonosis has red sand not brown :grin:.

I know, but the pieces I needed don't come in sand red. Had I used regular red, it would have looked stupid. :tongue: