Sign in to follow this  
hobbes5a

10210 MOD

[pid][/pid] 127A

Avast mateys!!!

I got this 10210 almost half a year ago and when I got it I decided to make it more like a real ship. And after half a year of work(actually only few hours...), I have finished.

And now I would let the pictures speak.

full view

7017165491_9985f86ffe_c.jpg

the stern, with new brick build long twelves as stern chasers :pir-cry_happy:

7017165479_f9d3251169_c.jpg

7017165471_39eb6d40cc_c.jpg

I've decided to reduce the number of doors and fit 2 stairs.

7017165481_6d53d92184_c.jpg

And most importantly the captain's quarters!!!

7017165489_873d878013_c.jpg

Finally a comparison of LEGO 18 pounders and my long twelves

6871061604_580ea0eae6_c.jpg

Thanks for watching!! :pir-sweet:

This is quite a MOD! :thumbup: The back cannons are a great touch. :cannon: Did you do anything to the bottom layer as well?

Nice mods. Subtle, but definitely enhances the original. I particularly like the chasers and this is something I would like to add to my own flagship. I'm thinking about carrying out some more extensive modifications including enhancing the number of cannons but to be honest its difficult to improve on the brilliant original model.

Nice mods. Subtle, but definitely enhances the original. I particularly like the chasers and this is something I would like to add to my own flagship. I'm thinking about carrying out some more extensive modifications including enhancing the number of cannons but to be honest its difficult to improve on the brilliant original model.

I agree with u, i also like to add a crane maybe but i need some ideas :pir-cry_happy:

Could you make a tutorial on how to make one of those long twelves.

I'll try to get some more photos up here so you can refer to them and make your own improvements on these guns. :pir_laugh2:

This is quite a MOD! :thumbup: The back cannons are a great touch. :cannon: Did you do anything to the bottom layer as well?

I did do something to the bottum actually but unfortunately it's still a WIP so I;ll try to get some photos up as soon as it's finished. :cannon::pir-sweet: