SirSven7

I Need some Advice

Hello all my wonderful AFOL's

I need some opinions and general advice if thats ok.

I have a fairly succesful blog about LEGO and now my fiancée has caught the bug and wants to start her own; focusing on being the partner of a crazy AFOL, how that has made her life more interesting and reviewing certain sets on 'buget verse partner pleasing' level.

This is just a quick message to see if anyone would be interested in seeing such thoughts put into word (personaly I would love this insight into my ladies mind, it helps me plan for the future).

Let me know your thoughts and feeling, it would be most helpful.

Cheers all

Go for it. If you don't get enough readers, so what? Its not like you have to risk anything to try.

Personally, I think it might be some interesting reading...

Steve

This would be quite interesting, not often that we get an insight into the thoughts of non-FOLs on the subject.

Yes please do it! I agree that it would be fun to see/hear how our hobby is seen from an outside perspective :thumbup:!

I'd prefer if people wrote about their own opinions always, I say go for it! :laugh:

I would be curious on this as well. I've wondered how people can live with us big money/ hobby spenders recently

It would be interesting to see what a non-FOL thinks. I'd like to see it! :classic:

I would suggest having her post on your existing blog. You wouldn't have to go set up a new one, and you already have an established base of readers there.

I would suggest having her post on your existing blog. You wouldn't have to go set up a new one, and you already have an established base of readers there.

Or just advertise her blog in a post on yours.