BaronSat

Fantastic Four VS Galactus

Hello,

I love Marvel so I had to build that... one day or another. I first build the bathtub...er I mean the Fantasticar but I thought something was missing, something very big and colorful... something like Galactus. So here's they are.

S-Fantasticar-01.jpg

S-Fantasticar-02.jpg

S-Fantastic-Four-VS-Galactus.jpg

S-Galactus-Planet-Eater.jpg

Hope the pics are not too big, otherwise mods don't hesitate to tell me or resize them, thanks.

Comments and questions are welcome.

Edited by BaronSat

Scrolling down to the second shot and seeing the car splits into four brought a big grin to my face. Galactus is pretty impressive as well. Great stuff.

Wow, that is epic! Great F4 customs, really likin' The Thing and Human Torch! I can't comment much on Galactus, I'm a bit unfamiliar with him ( :blush: ), but isn't he supposed to be purple or something? (If it's a parts thing, I totally understand, otherwise chalk it up to just being a casual fan of the characters.)

This is soo cool *drools* !! Well done- you should be very proud!! Congrats

Pleased you like it. Thanks.

Wow, that is epic! Great F4 customs, really likin' The Thing and Human Torch! I can't comment much on Galactus, I'm a bit unfamiliar with him ( :blush: ), but isn't he supposed to be purple or something? (If it's a parts thing, I totally understand, otherwise chalk it up to just being a casual fan of the characters.)

Thanks.

Well Galactus like many other characters had differents looks throught the years. But yes it's mainly a part's problem. :laugh:

Scrolling down to the second shot and seeing the car splits into four brought a big grin to my face. Galactus is pretty impressive as well. Great stuff.

It's the old school Fantasticar, weird but historic :wink:

Great work as usual, Baron! This is even better than your Wolverine VS. Sentinel. While I'm not a big fan of the MK I Fantasticar due to its simple shape, this certainly is a great representation of it. Galactus especially looks very accurate and classic. The figs are good too, although I'm not really digging that Human Torch. The hairpiece doesn't really suit him, and he looks a bit too demonic overall. I think the Dr. Inferno hair in red or yellow would look better. I also don't remember ever seeing the Thing with gloves, but I guess that's being nitpicky.

Good job, and I hope to see more Marvel creations from you!

BRICK ON! :devil:

Very awesome! As with your sentinel, I hope Lego decides to release a similar set of this. I especially like the third picture with the Four in action. The fourth of Galactus eating a planet is funny as well.

Your pics are currently 1000x750. The max size is supposed to be 800x600. So if you could resize them, I'd be grateful.

That is absolutely fantastic.

I was thinking of using that pun, but I was able to resist. I'm glad somebody did though. :snicker:

The fourth of Galactus eating a planet is funny as well.

Agreed! :thumbup:

I didn't even notice the depiction of powers in the second last pic until I had a second look. Mr Fantastic and Invisible Woman's in particular are really cool.

Edited by Ash

Totally Flame-On AWESOME 'BaronSat', your custom figures totally ROCK ! :excited:

The whole creation is just fantastic, you have out done yourself again 'BaronSat' and Brick On Flame On ! :excited:

Very cool. Galactus looks very impressive and you did a great job on him. Everything is really good. Nice customs, I like the action shot with the arm and forcefield. :thumbup:

Wow! A did a double take on the head, it's incredible how you made the head :sweet:

The flying car is pretty sweat to.Your human torch looks kind-of creepy thou. I like how

You did the flame with cones.

Nicely done!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Great work as usual, Baron! This is even better than your Wolverine VS. Sentinel. While I'm not a big fan of the MK I Fantasticar due to its simple shape, this certainly is a great representation of it. Galactus especially looks very accurate and classic. The figs are good too, although I'm not really digging that Human Torch. The hairpiece doesn't really suit him, and he looks a bit too demonic overall. I think the Dr. Inferno hair in red or yellow would look better. I also don't remember ever seeing the Thing with gloves, but I guess that's being nitpicky.

Good job, and I hope to see more Marvel creations from you!

BRICK ON! :devil:

Thanks for your detailled comments.

Yes the MK 1 looks like a bathtub but it's a classic and it was fun to build.

Johnny Torch is demonic? I ddin't realised that... maybe I was in an evil mood when I made him .... Muhahahahah! :devil:

No idea for a new Marvel cration, I build Galactus and the Sentinel before I have the Super Squad Hero version just behind me on my shelves means I see them a hundred times a day! yes I love these toys they are small and chubby just like our lego minifigures.

Very awesome! As with your sentinel, I hope Lego decides to release a similar set of this. I especially like the third picture with the Four in action. The fourth of Galactus eating a planet is funny as well.

Your pics are currently 1000x750. The max size is supposed to be 800x600. So if you could resize them, I'd be grateful.

Done, thanks for the tip.

Looks great! I don't know what you used for Galactus's helmet-thing, but it looks nice!

Hero Factory parts from the gorilla like model.

Very cool. Galactus looks very impressive and you did a great job on him. Everything is really good. Nice customs, I like the action shot with the arm and forcefield. :thumbup:

Thanks. Pleased the force field works because I couldn't help to think : "Hey, it's a trans clear disk, that sucks". Maybe Invisible girl's charm may help. :blush:

Wow! A did a double take on the head, it's incredible how you made the head :sweet:

The flying car is pretty sweat to.Your human torch looks kind-of creepy thou. I like how

You did the flame with cones.

Nicely done!

Thanks.

Ok, human torch is scary, just read what I wrote previously.

The flame's trail is a classic... I think?!

I came here for Galactus (Not being a fan of Fantastic 4), but I must say, the vehicle and minifigs you used are great! But Galactus is definitely my favorite, he looks great! Very good job. :thumbup:

Very cool! Makes me wish for offical figs from Lego, maybe in the future?!I agree Torch looks demonic, but I think the Thing does too. BTW, how did you make Mr. Fantastic's arm stretch like that?

Baron that is totally awesome!!

I don't have any constructive criticism for you it ticks all the boxes.

Hope you don't mind Baron but I had to tweet your flickr pages to Marvel and the world.

Edited by Vindice