Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

Orc hunting

Gladia, the brother of Lord Legonardo overheard an elf talking about 2 orcs found in the forest while on patrol some days ago and went looking for more.

7010069783_1837ef3116_z.jpg

6863955402_fdf8e5ed17_z.jpg

7010069671_c4ae9ed1da_z.jpg

7004850247_977a22a715_z.jpg

Tree!

Thanks to our Captain of Antyria for the blood and gore :devil:

=Legonardo=

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Is this racist? It feels racist. :wink:

No, how would it be racist?

No, how would it be racist?

I think he's talking about the hatred for orc scum. I don't think we should use the "r" word. It dosn't give off a positive fantasy vibe. Nic little scene, LD! :thumbup: Gladia sure look's like he's enjoying himself! The AAG could be interested in such a fellow.

I think he's talking about the hatred for orc scum. I don't think we should use the "r" word. It dosn't give off a positive fantasy vibe. Nic little scene, LD! :thumbup: Gladia sure look's like he's enjoying himself! The AAG could be interested in such a fellow.

Just because he can cut down an Orc, doesn't mean he can take out a target under the noses of the guards.

:wink:

Yeah. I mean 2 Orcs were in the Forest. So what? Maybe they were looking for herbs to cure their cousin. Anyway, I see you didn't like my humor so I stop this now.

well if orcs collect herbs in full battle armour and armed then maybe I would see them off safely. it was funny how you put it, although we know peace loving orcs from nocturns :tongue:

ZM You bet he can :wink:

Interesting tree technic with the bandana's. I thought that can't work that well, but it kinda does!