lightningtiger

MOC - Classic Roadster

Roarin' Roadster! Looks like roadsters are very popular right now :thumbup: 1950 or 2012, they are hip -- yours looks great! I also like the window displays in your tire shop :classic:

Roarin' Roadster! Looks like roadsters are very popular right now :thumbup: 1950 or 2012, they are hip -- yours looks great! I also like the window displays in your tire shop :classic:

Thanks 'LegoMyMamma' :sweet: , yeah I really like my little creation......it all came together in less than two hours while channel surfing Cartoon Network and History Channel.....yeah, I'm odd ! :laugh:

Awesome and very sleek roadster, lightningtiger, I like it a lot. No other color could have been chosen here.

I especially love that looooooooong hood, the wheels are nicely placed at the very edges of the car which creates a very dynamic and classic touch here. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Neat roadster lt. It has a very nice look to it, but could use some side pipes, to complete the fast-roadster look! Plus it'll fit right into the 50's; chrome! Keep up the great work default_classic.gif

Thanks 'LGB' and 'ER0L' for your kind words, I feel the radiator grill have a silver trim around it might be enough for the moment.

Any other suggestions and comments feel free to post. :classic: