88high

Salutations! From 88high

Hello! You might have heard of 88high. I build Lego Technic MOCs. I mosly TrialTrucks, and other things technic. I have decided to branch out and join a forum online. So, I am here! I already have several accounts on all of the popular Lego Websites.

Brickshelf: user: 88high

YouTube: user: Mr88high

Google+ user: Duncan Miller

BrickTruckTrial user: 88high

Email: Brickshelf.88high@gmail.com

God Bless!

-88high

Edited by 88high

Also, if you are a young builder like me (14) please feel free to email me.....I always feel that I am talking to adults...no younger AFOLs like me!

Well this isn't the place to meet people your age... in fact you're breaking the rules just being here. Will you be banned? Looking at your recent posts, possibly.

Well this isn't the place to meet people your age... in fact you're breaking the rules just being here. Will you be banned? Looking at your recent posts, possibly.

Hello Siegfried. I registered over A few months ago, and I don't remember reading anything about it. However, I may be wrong, and you did post a rules part, which I must have skipped. As for the Lego world, I really consider myself more of a AFOL than a kid builder. Even my skills are on the level of some of you guys. I collect and build MOCs for a hobby, not as much as a fun-only plaything! Please do not ban me Siegfried. I would just like to stay on this website, not only because people know what I am talking about, plus, people also listen to my voice and opinions and about my MOC'S on this website. Please keep me here, I don't care if you do take away a privlage or something, I just want to keep on this site. Thanks for listening to this, I should have read your terms of service and such before I joined euro bricks.

My apologies,

88high

Why was 88high banned? Just because he was underage? I talked to him and he would like to know which of his postings BigCam considered 'spamming'. Doesn't make much difference though as he has no intention of coming back.

Why was 88high banned? Just because he was underage? I talked to him and he would like to know which of his postings BigCam considered 'spamming'. Doesn't make much difference though as he has no intention of coming back.

We have already discussed it privately.

Ban reasons are between the member and the staff and that is how it will always be.