GRogall

New Lego Advertising campaign "Imagine!

A new advertising campaign by Hamburg agency Jung von Matt imagines known character done by simple Lego Bricks.

lego_07.jpg

(Astrix & Obelix)

lego_01.jpg

(The Simpsons)

lego_04.jpg

(Ernie & Bert)

lego_05.jpg

(Donald and Huey, Dewey, and Louie)

lego_08.jpg

(The Smurfs)

Can You guess the rest?

lego_02.jpg

lego_03.jpg

lego_06.jpg

nice idea anyway!

I know TMNT and South park but i don't know the last one.

I like the ads though, very simple but easily recognisable.

cant figure out the last one looks like a load of Bee's

That was an easy one!

lucky_luke_das_grosse_1.jpg

Never heard of it. Before my time and a different country. It mustn't be as iconic or well known as The Simpsons, for example.

Never heard of it. Before my time and a different country. It mustn't be as iconic or well known as The Simpsons, for example.

Before your time maybe, but like tin-tin,smurfs etc it has reached UK shores. Used to be on when I was young(1980s) and went to De Eemhof & Het Heijderbos centre parcs in Netherlands, took me a few minutes but I got there to realise what it was.................

Thankfully it hasn't dragged on like the Simpsons though, deserves its iconic status but shouldn't be on anymore imo.

Excellent campaign, southpark being my favourite

Edited by surrideo

Interesting ad campaign.....I wonder if children would guess them all and I have seen one Luck Luke cartoon on a cheap DVD my son was given a few years back....another talking horse. :laugh:

Their idea would be great for an EB contest eh ? :wink:

Those are some great ads. I got them all - not sure that today's kids will, but the idea is fabulous!

Very cool and clever, and I agree instantly recognisable (except the last one, I had never heard of Lucky Luke).

I love this new minimalistic ad campaign! Like everyone else, I guessed 'em all except the last one... :grin:

Edited by just2good

I didn't recognise Asterix & Obelix and Lucky Luke, I'm so ashamed of myself...

The ads are excellent!

A Simple yet very effective ad! I also couldn't guess the last picture.

Don't forget Dogmatix! I guessed them all, very recognisable.

Lucky Luke I could never sing along with the song, found out later in life the reason being it was not in English...

Cool campaign.

I'm gonna be a bit different and admit that Bert and Ernie were the only ones I didn't recognize, as I've never watched Sesame Street and have very little knowledge on the Muppets (well, I've seen Avenue Q... :tongue:).

I wouldn't have recognized Lucky Luke either if he was alone, I don't think he's that recognisable by the colours, but the Dalton brothers were an obvious giveaway.

Is there a site to download larger resolutions for use as desktops?

Designmadeingermany has them at a resolution of 1600 x 1132 this is the largest that I can find.

Edited by GRogall

Designmadeingermany has them at a resolution of 1600 x 1132 this is the large that I can find.

Thanks for the link. But I am totally stuck on how to download the image. I click on the photo and it enlarges it. I right click but see no other option other than to 'save link as' I want to save image not link. I am on a Windows PC if that helps.

Thanks for the link. But I am totally stuck on how to download the image. I click on the photo and it enlarges it. I right click but see no other option other than to 'save link as' I want to save image not link. I am on a Windows PC if that helps.

ok here you go

01 Astrix & Obelix

02 Donald & Nephues

03 Smurfs

04 Ernie & Bert

05 Lucky Luke & Dalton Gang

06 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

07 Southpark

08 The Simpsons

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

These are brilliant! I recognized all of them instantly! This could be a whole new trend for MOCs like the CubeDudes! :sweet: