Piranha

Who is your favorite LEGO Avenger?

The Avengers Assemble!   

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite LEGO Avenger?

• Iron Man
    • Thor
    • Captain America
    • The Incredible Hulk
    • Hawkeye
    • Black Widow
  2. 2. Which is the best Marvel Minifig in 2012?

• Iron Man Mark 6 Suit (Triangle)
    • Iron Man Mark 7 Suit (Circle)
    • Thor
    • Captain America
    • The Incredible Hulk
    • Hawkeye
    • Black Widow
    • Loki
    • General
    • Foot Soldier
    • Nick Fury
    • Spiderman
    • Doc Ock
    • Other (Explain)
    • Deadpool
    • Magneto
    • Wolverine
    • Iron Fist
    • The Incredible Hulk (Promo)
    • Captain America (Toy Fair Promo)
    • Iron Man (Toy Fair Promo)

Pff, don't sweat it. I'll delete my vote for fury if he turns out to be NOT samuel jackson :tongue:

And yet, I find myself agreeing totally.

Iron Man. He's my favourite Avenger, and Marvel minifig, and I love the helmet. Thank goodness it hinges up, instead of just being one solid piece. Ideas for Tony Stark hair, anyone?

I went with Black Widow even though I don't like her head. :tongue:

I was undecided on my favorite minifigure of all though. I think it'll be Iron Man, but I need to see him in person to get an idea of how large his head is.

Iron Man. He's my favourite Avenger, and Marvel minifig, and I love the helmet. Thank goodness it hinges up, instead of just being one solid piece. Ideas for Tony Stark hair, anyone?

Mutt Williams hair in black I think would capture his hair in the films perfectly!!!

Mutt Williams hair in black I think would capture his hair in the films perfectly!!!

Exactly what I was thinking :classic::thumbup:

Speaking of hair... someone said something earlier about Hulk's hair and whether it comes off or not.

But I have the feeling Hulk's head is a slightly bigger size than the average minifigure head, so even iff the hair comes off, you won't be able to use it on any other heads. If I'm correct about the size, of course and I kinda hope I am.

Regards,

Mitch

To the people who voted for Fury/Spiderman as favorite Minifigure...how? You don't even know what they'll look like. :wacko:

As I said earlier that is going off of "name" only; for example someone who loves Spiderman will vote for Spiderman simply just because Spiderman is their favorite hero.

Ok maybe I'm biased, I don't know. But why all the hate and dislike on The Hulk? In another topic people were hating on his figure. I for one am salivating over it.

Captain America is definitely my favourite. Instead of seeing the pros, since each figure is friggin awesome, I think Captain America has the least wrong with him! :tongue:

It was a hard decision for me to make. I really like Iron Man, Thor and Captain America but in the end I voted for Iron Man as my favorite Avenger. I would also say that he is probably one of my favorite Marvel heroes as well.

Now unless TLG shows us a new amazing minifig, I also voted for Iron Man in his Mark 7 (Cricle) Suit as the best Marvel Minifig in 2012.

Ok maybe I'm biased, I don't know. But why all the hate and dislike on The Hulk? In another topic people were hating on his figure. I for one am salivating over it.

I know what you mean. I think they did a good job on him. I think he's every bit as cool as the Wampa I have, and he wouldn't really have worked as a standard minifigure... though I would have loved one of those as well.

Out of the Avengers I voted for Iron Man, but the Thor minifigure comes pretty close.

Overall though I had to go with Magneto. I always wanted X-Men sets as a kid when the 90s cartoon was aired and while Wolverine and Deadpool are also excellent, Magneto is a perfect representation of what I could have hoped for.

I'm going with Iron Man as my favorite LEGO Avenger, but I had to pick "other" as my favorite 2012 minifig because I just can't decide between the two suits! :wub:

My favourite Avenger has to be Iron Man, if only they had put in Captain America's red boots and his white feathers, I would have voted for him.

However my favourite fig (Over both DC and Marvel) is definitely Deadpool, I'm so glad that LEGO decided to make him. (Btw, he'll look great with a brickforge utility belt :laugh:)

Poll updated with Iron Fist and the previously unknown tags on Spiderman etc have been removed.

For reference:

6881824686_405297b54a_c.jpg

7030571257_9ff1320bf2.jpg

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Replaced overly large poster image with smaller size.

Speaking of Hulk, I think the Hulk promo 'fig should be added to the poll, since he'll be generally available as opposed to the toyfair and other convention-exclusive 'figs.

Speaking of Hulk, I think the Hulk promo 'fig should be added to the poll, since he'll be generally available as opposed to the toyfair and other convention-exclusive 'figs.

He has been added to the poll. :wink:

cap is my fav avenger but deadpool is the true best just because i never thought id see him in lego... go deadpool!!! :devil:

cap is my fav avenger but deadpool is the true best just because i never thought id see him in lego... go deadpool!!! :devil:

:sceptic: Please put more effort into your posts; we do care about grammar here.

Though I can't say no to Samuel L. Jackson in Lego (nor Scarlett Johansson, nor Spidey...), my favorite Marvel minifigure is probably Iron Man, Mark VII. The helmet is a very cool new piece, and the printing is very nice. After Mr. Stark (and Nick Fury, and Black Widow, and Spidey...) I think the new Captain America is the best fig.

Does anyone know if we are definitely going to be getting a Nick Fury minifig? I contemplated making my own but wasn't sure if there was a head piece with an eye patch.

I went with Iron Man for both! MK VII suit looks awesome! And the helmet, in my opinion, looks great! The flip function is cool and the bulkiness is not even an issue! :sweet:

Poor widow has no best overall votes :cry_sad:

UPDATE: Black Widow is now on the board! Congratulations :laugh:

Edited by Iron-Man

My favorite Avenger is Hawkeye, but I have to go with Thor as my favorite LEGO Avenger.