zinfinion

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Awesome!!!

Thanks for posting :sweet:

Apparently the emphasis still lies on Superman (besides Batman of course) 'cause he's the only one appearing in things such as coverart and screenshots, so far...

Regards,

Mitch

Such awesome news, I just love the mini-movie and the trailers.

I think the voice acting sounds pretty good and very Batman-ish. It reminds me a lot of the Animated Series, which is good. Much as I loved the muteness of earlier Lego games, it is very refreshing to hear some voices.

Aaaah, I can't wait for it to be out!

Well, I personally don't want the game to have too much of emphasis on Superman. Since most of the foes are still those of Batman (naturally!). But I agree for anything as long as the Penguin has a decent part in the plot! :grin:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Has anyone else noticed that Batman's angry face on the cover is just his "smirking" face with its mouth turned upside-down?

Regardless, this does look like a wonderful game, and I actually welcome the voices in the game, they can add a whole new level to gameplay, such as bosses taunting you or missions such as talking to the commissioner to get your next mission. The voice acting was what brought the best out of games like Mass Effect, The Force Unleashed 1 and 2, METROID, and many others, and I can only hope that this game lives up to the legacy those other games left. From what has been done with the first glimpses of the acting, I believe that it will live up to my expectations and more.

*snip*

I've moved this to the discussion of the video game since I doubt they're talking about minifigs here but rather unlockable game characters.

Hehe, Captain Cold looks pretty cool :snicker: but I don't really like Black Adam. He looks too young and his hair should be black, not brown. This is one case where TLG's beloved cheek bone lines would have helped.

I guess that's only for PlayStation 3; that was the only console I saw it for. :hmpf_bad: Shame, I really like that Captain Cold. At least with this list I think we can assume Aquaman and Captain Marvel are in the game. And since there are two Flash rogues on that list, I'd think that there is at least one more Superman rogue already in the game. Brainiac, perhaps? :sceptic:

It's also for the Xbox. I wonder if this offer will be available outside of Australia?

As for the Superman rogues, there's already Lex of course, and with this he also gets Bizzaro, so why would he need any more? If there is another, though, I agree that Brainiac would be likely since this game could already be called "Lego Justice League" and Brainiac was one of the recurring villains of the JL cartoons.

As for the Superman rogues, there's already Lex of course, and with this he also gets Bizzaro, so why would he need any more? If there is another, though, I agree that Brainiac would be likely since this game could already be called "Lego Justice League" and Brainiac was one of the recurring villains of the JL cartoons.

I was just thinking, that if Flash got two (both with this of course), that Superman would have at least three because Superman's rogues are probably better known the the general public than Flash's, mostly because Superman is publicized more. Though he wouldn't need another one. Just a thought of mine.

Batman's already got over 6 confirmed, so why not push the envelope? I mean, if it's anything like the last couple games, there will be more then 50!

Ah, I was looking for a hi-res version of that picture, thanks :tongue:

I'm not that familiar with Hush, but I'm glad for other fans that he's included :sweet:

The other things mentioned on it are very cool as well :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

Haven't seen these around here:

lego_batman_2_1.jpg

lego_batman_2_3.jpg

lego_batman_2_2.jpg

Green Lantern! :wub:

Just look at that awesome giant stature in Ace Chemicals! :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Wow, that statue is great. :wub: Green Lantern looks good too, but his leg design doesn't look like something LEGO would do (they did for Wonder Woman, but she doesn't have very much on her legs), so it doesn't look like a hint at an official minifigure too me. :sad:

You have some more pages?

I recall seeing pictures of pages of the Batmobile and The Penguin. If you're interested, just PM me. :classic:

I recall seeing pictures of pages of the Batmobile and The Penguin. If you're interested, just PM me. :classic:

If you have any further information regarding the game, why don't you share it with everybody here?

If you have any further information regarding the game, why don't you share it with everybody here?

Oh, no. It wasn't on the game, otherwise I would. It's about the Penguin as a minifigure in the sets and the UCS Batmobile. Sorry for any confusion. :blush:

And just incase anyone is still confused: Batmobile and Penguin

Edited by Superficial Username

You're kidding, right? :hmpf_bad:

Because I have my flamethrower umbrella pointing at you now.