Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Solomon Grundy!

We tracked the swamp particles back to the old Swamp Cemetery. A deep open grave was the least of our worries. I detected a recent debris shower radiating from one of the Tombs, if anything, this is where Solomon Grundy set up his base of operations. Robin went around the back as I approached the crevice. Suddenly I was thrown back along the shore of the puddle. This is when I noticed The etching on the open Grave "Here Lies the Dark Knight: Rest in Pieces"

Grundy's gonna wish he stayed dead this time.

~Transmission ended~

6837472246_4c29f0ce08.jpg

Graveyard Duel by sok117, on Flickr

6837472322_c2d676dd7c.jpg

Solomon Grundy by sok117, on Flickr

6837472384_bb647a15b3.jpg

Watch out Batman! by sok117, on Flickr

-Cheers Sok117 :classic:

More to come soon!

We tracked the swamp particles back to the old Swamp Cemetery. A deep open grave was the least of our worries. I detected a recent debris shower radiating from one of the Tombs, if anything, this is where Solomon Grundy set up his base of operations. Robin went around the back as I approached the crevice. Suddenly I was thrown back along the shore of the puddle. This is when I noticed The etching on the open Grave "Here Lies the Dark Knight: Rest in Pieces"

Grundy's gonna wish he stayed dead this time.

~Transmission ended~

6837472246_4c29f0ce08.jpg

Graveyard Duel by sok117, on Flickr

Epic! Awesome! Terrific! Amazing! Magnificent!

I ran out of adjectives for this, dude. It looks like a real set.

Ahahahahaha, and great idea using the Police-cuffs for the chained-looking monster.

Edited by Lucanik-san

Wow you sure are on a hot streak with back-to-back-to-back-to-back Batman MOCs sok! :laugh: Great job on Solomon Grundy, as a purist custom you nailed his look perfectly IMO. :thumbup:

BTW, I also applaud you for your marked improvement in your photography. You sure have grown leaps and bounds from your Batcave review to these string of MOCs, all in a week's time. Very well done and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Epic! Awesome! Terrific! Amazing! Magnificent!

I ran out of adjectives for this, dude. It looks like a real set.

Ahahahahaha, and great idea using the Police-cuffs for the chained-looking monster.

haha, thanks man! I was gonna use the small chains from Ninjago but then I realized I didn't have any :cry_sad:

Another AWESOME creation from you 'sok117', scary bad guy that's for sure......Bat-brick On ! :grin:

Thanks mate! Bat-brick soo on! :sweet:

Wow you sure are on a hot streak with back-to-back-to-back-to-back Batman MOCs sok! :laugh: Great job on Solomon Grundy, as a purist custom you nailed his look perfectly IMO. :thumbup:

BTW, I also applaud you for your marked improvement in your photography. You sure have grown leaps and bounds from your Batcave review to these string of MOCs, all in a week's time. Very well done and keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Thanks a bunch Kiel! But they won't stop here, I still have several villains to go through :sweet: The only nit-pick I have on Grundy is the beard, but what can you do, the fantasy skull head doesn't work.

On a side note, thanks for the compliments on my pictures. I would've done the same style for the review but there were just way to many pictures to edit all of them :blush:

Edit: Thanks a lot for the Frontpage Kiel! It means a lot to me! :cry_happy:

Well another MOC! I do like the hooded Robin. I ecspialy like how

you did the open grave! Good job! :laugh:

Thanks man, If you can make an investment of 7 dollars, go for the Lloyd Garmadon Battlepack. It's perfect for making a cool Robin. :sweet:

Edited by sok117

One of my favorite characters portrayed extremely well here. :thumbup:

Still can't get his song out of my head from when I played Arkham City........ Still trying, though. :cry_sad:

I can just imagine Grundy singing his song.

"Sol-o-mon.....Grun-dy. Born...on....a......Mon-day.

Christened...on.....Tuesday.

Married...on.....Wednesday."

Gotta love that part of AC. :laugh:

One of my favorite characters portrayed extremely well here. :thumbup:

Still can't get his song out of my head from when I played Arkham City........ Still trying, though. :cry_sad:

Your favourite must be Poison Ivy :classic: I really enjoyed defeating him in Arkham City, that was a great bosss battle!

Great! Nice use of the Pirates faces.

Thanks! Barbossa was the best choice. :sweet:

While I would like to see some detal in the torso, it's still a nice custom. The graveyard looks great. Another nice job.

Yeah, so would I but there is no muscley white torso. This is the best purist I could do. Thanks for the comment :sweet:

I can just imagine Grundy singing his song.

"Sol-o-mon.....Grun-dy. Born...on....a......Mon-day.

Christened...on.....Tuesday.

Married...on.....Wednesday."

Gotta love that part of AC. :laugh:

Haha, it is quite catchy!

Wow. This really looks like something that could happen in the next SH wave. Good job on Grundy!

Haha, really? Thanks man! :sweet:

Nice but Solomon Grundy should be a white hulk. After watching all of Justice League Unlimited.

Your right, would you happen to have a white hulk for sale or to trade? :wink::laugh: Thanks anyways :sweet:

:sweet: super i wouldnt use that solomon grundy but still awsome i love all the different textures and set pieces