Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest#25: Imbuing the Sword

QM Note: My grandmother fell down today and is in the hospital, sorry for the short notice, I have to go, I might be back on in around a week's time, sorry for the delay and short notice.

Oh my, That's awful. I'm really sorry to hear that. :cry_sad:

I'll repeat my action when you get back.

"Same action, same order"

OOC: I hope your grandmother's okay, B&P. :sad:

OOC: I will be gone for the next three weeks with spotty internet connection/ no connection. If it comes own to it, Sylph can control Durkon.

OoC: It's been well over a week since Bricksandparts left, and he hasn't been online ever since, so now I'm asking you players if you want to continue to wait for your QM or have the quest cancelled. The quest has certainly had enough delays already... Please post your opinions and I'll act accordingly.

What happens to our stats/loot if the quest is canceled?

Ooc: Same question, and also, while I hate to seem rude to BricksandParts, who's grandmom is likely still in the hospital, I am slightly inclined to see the quest put to rest if he doesn't come back. :cry_sad:

Ooc: Same question, and also, while I hate to seem rude to BricksandParts, who's grandmom is likely still in the hospital, I am slightly inclined to see the quest put to rest if he doesn't come back. :cry_sad:

Yeah, this is exactly what I want to know as well.

I would have to agree. Though it has been fun, it would be nice to be able to move onto a new quest.

BAPs has done a great job, and I understand life is busy, though I would like to be able to move on.

What happens to our stats/loot if the quest is canceled?

OoC: You will keep everything you have gained thus far, of course, just like you would if you had failed the quest.

If you want to continue waiting, please let me know how long you are willing to do that. I don't know what's going on in Bricksandpart's life, but being away this long without at least checking things out is not a good sign.

OoC: You will keep everything you have gained thus far, of course, just like you would if you had failed the quest.

If you want to continue waiting, please let me know how long you are willing to do that. I don't know what's going on in Bricksandpart's life, but being away this long without at least checking things out is not a good sign.

OOC: I guess I could give up the quest..... :sadnew:

QM note: I have a lot of things going on right now, and work has piled up. After reading what Sandy has said, I think that we should cancel the quest, maybe postpone, but most likely just cancel. right now I'm probably going to be trying to catch up on work, before this is was already a bit behind, but for now I don't have much free time. Quest closed?

OoC: This quest is cancelled, then. Sorry it had to end this way. All players can now return to the Heroica Hall with stats and items as listed below. Please remove all needless quest items that I've neglected from your inventories.

The party:

Er2.pngErdathcath Madilinas (Played by The_Customizer)

Level 16.5 Ranger

Power: 26 (16+10) (No extra power)

Health: 24/24 (16+7+1)

Shield Power: -

Ether: -

Gold: 293

Inventory: Tritech Handcannon (WP:10), Longbow (WP:7),Quick bow (WP: 6, Suitable to rangers, provides hastened effect for one round each battle), Helmet (+1 max. health), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), 6 Potions, 2 Grand Potions,3 Mead, 2 Smelling Salts, 1 Nostrums, 12 Venoms, Deadly Venom, 3 Smoke Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Holy Bomb, Bone, skeleton decoy, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Saber teeth, Scroll of Weakening, Rusted Knife (WP: 10, Badly Poisoned effect, 1/1 uses left)

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Played by dannylonlegs)

Level 15 Druid

Power: 22 (15+7) (No extra power)

Health: 30/30 (15+8+7)

Ether: 20/20 (13+4+1)

Gold: 25

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 7), 2 Potions, 1 grand potion, 2 Tonics, Remedy, 2 Venom, Smoke Bomb, 2 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bomb, 2 smelling salts, 2 fire bomb, 2 lightning bomb, floral bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 8 Bones, Signet ring, Grand tonic, Canteen Passport (2 trips), Saber teeth, Scroll of Frailty

6804337917_f0161d27c6_t.jpgTomas (Played by Tamamono)

Level 17.5 Sage *Party leader*

Power: 26 (17+9) (No extra power)

Health: 32/32 (17+15)

Ether: 25/25 (17+7)

Gold: 51

Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP:9), Fang Dagger (WP:6), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP:5), 3 Remedies, 1 Phoenix essence, 3 Bedrolls, Tonic, 2 Bones, 3 Grand Tonics, Shovel, Mead, 2 Venoms, 3 Smoke Bombs, Topaz Elemental Gem, Smelling Salts, Common Axe (WP:5), Captain's Shield (SP:3), Holy Bomb, 2 Grand Potions, 2 Saber teeth, Scroll of Frailty, Tetonic potion, Demon blood, Crystal chalice

hoke_ableword_1b.jpgHoke Ablesword (Played by UsernameMDM)

Level 18.5 Mystic Knight

Power: 30 (18+13) (No extra power)

Health: 36/36 (18+17+1)

Shield Power: 9 (7+2)

Ether: 18/18 (18+0)

Gold: 129

Inventory: Vintul (Great sword: WP 13), Hollow Blade (Dagger: WP 6), Axe (WP:7, suitable to Berserkers, causes additional 1 earth elemental damage on successful hit), Steel Buckler (Shield: SP 7), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1), Sapphire, Emerald, Aquamarine, Amethyst, 2 Phoenix Essence, 6 Potions, 2 Grand Tonic, Remedy, 3 Bones, skeleton decoy, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Saber teeth, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Rusted sword (WP: 5, Badly Poisoned effect, 3/3 uses left)

img_1138.jpg_thumb.jpgDurkon (Played by RPGer)

Level 4 Mage

Power: 10 (4+6) (No extra power)

Health: 10/10 (4+4+2)

Shield Power: 0 / 1 in front row

Ether: 8/8 (4+4)

Gold: 31 (25 lent from Sylph, 25 lent from Tomas)

Inventory: Khazad (WP:6), Dum (WP:6), Fang dagger (WP:6), 3 Potions, 2 tonics, Venom, Bone, skeleton decoy, Bedroll, Topaz (Lightning), Saber teeth, Scroll of Weakening, Light staff, Wooden Arm shield (1 SP in front row, cannot be upgraded)