Bricksandparts

Heroica RPG - Quest#25: Imbuing the Sword

1090 posts in this topic

~This topic is meant only for the players who have been chosen to participate in this Quest. If you wish to join the game, head over to the

Rules and Discussion topic to learn how to do so.~

Title.jpg

The five heroes head to the docks with the hooded figure. The five chosen heroes were:

olinn.pngOlinn Whisperwind (Played by Mibbiwocket) *Party Leader*

Level 1 Ranger

Power: 24 (1+3) (No extra power)

Health: 6/6 (1+5+0)

Shield Power: -

Ether: -

Gold: 10

Inventory: Elven Shortbow (WP: 3), 2 Potions, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll

Er2.pngErdathcath Madilinas (Played by The_Customizer)

Level 14 Ranger

Power: 24 (14+10) (No extra power)

Health: 22/22 (14+7+1)

Shield Power: -

Ether: -

Gold: 313

Inventory: Tritech Handcannon (WP:10), Longbow (WP:7), Helmet (+1 max. health), Snake Eye Charm (protects from petrify), 4 Potions, 2 Grand Potions,3 Mead, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 10 Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, Ice Bomb, 2 Water Bombs, 1 lightning Bomb, 2 Holy Bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, 1/6 of the Hinckwell Wares

ava-sylph.jpgSylph Solanum (Played by dannylonlegs)

Level 12.5 Cleric

Power: 19 (12+7) (No extra power)

Health: 20/20 (12+8)

Shield Power: -

Ether: 16/16 (12+4)

Gold: 80

Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 7), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, 3 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bomb, 2 smelling salts, 2 fire bomb, 2 lightning bomb, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 6 Bones, Signet ring, Grand tonic

6804337917_f0161d27c6_t.jpgTomas (Played by Tamamono)

Level 15 Sage

Power: 24 (15+9) (No extra power)

Health: 30/30 (15+15)

Shield Power: 3

Ether: 22/22 (15+7)

Gold: 146

Inventory: Shadeaux Staff (WP: 9), Gold Staff (WP: 4), Pongcanis Staff (WP: 5),3 Remedies, 2 Bedrolls, Tonic, Bone, 2 Grand Tonics, Shovel, Mead, 2 Venoms, 3 Smoke Bombs, Topaz Elemental Gem, Smelling Salts, Common Axe (WP: 5), Captain's Shield (SP:3), Holy Bomb, 2 Grand Potions, Fire Bomb

hoke_ableword_1b.jpgHoke Ablesword (Played by UsernameMDM)

Level 16 Mystic Knight

Power: 26 (16+10) (No extra power)

Health: 33/33 (16+17+1)

Shield Power: 9 (7+2)

Ether: 17/17 (16+0)

Gold: 229

Inventory: Vintul (Great sword: WP 10), Hollow Blade (Dagger: WP 6), Steel Buckler (Shield: SP 7), Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1), Sapphire, Emerald, Aquamarine, Amethyst, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Potion, Grand Tonic, Remedy, Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope

They meet at the docks with the hooded figure, then walk over to Triad park.

queststart.jpg

ArthurNPCpicture.png

"Hello heroes. Before we travel on the ocean voyage, we would like to answer any questions about the quest. I will not me traveling with you to Adrarenad. Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Arthur H. regulannos, but please just call me Arthur." Arthur pulls out two pieces of parchment:

Instructionsforsword.jpg

MapofAdrenad.jpg

"The first sheet tells you what you need, and the second is a map of the city of Adrarenad. Any questions before we start?"

QM Note: Thanks for joining my quest! :sweet: This is my second quest so it should be pretty good, but it may have a few bumps. I may be a little unavailable for the next 2 or 3 days, but nothing too major. Please confirm that you will participate or you will be replaced with another hero from the hall.

Edited by Bricksandparts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomas follows the others to Triad Park, a bored look on his face. He truly hopes that going on another adventure will raise his spirits a bit, but he's not hopeful. After all, his job on this quest is basically to run errands to make some sort of special sword. Although anything's better than lounging around the Hall and waiting for something to happen...

Tomas surveys the pieces of parchment and gives a shrug.

"Everything looks pretty straightforward to me, Mr. Regulan. And after we gather these... ingredients... do we simply come back and deliver them to you, or is there someone in Adrarenad who need to give them to?"

OOC: All my stats look correct! This looks great! :excited:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomas follows the others to Triad Park, a bored look on his face. He truly hopes that going on another adventure will raise his spirits a bit, but he's not hopeful. After all, his job on this quest is basically to run errands to make some sort of special sword. Although anything's better than lounging around the Hall and waiting for something to happen...

Tomas surveys the pieces of parchment and gives a shrug.

"Everything looks pretty straightforward to me, Mr. Regulan. And after we gather these... ingredients... do we simply come back and deliver them to you, or is there someone in Adrarenad who need to give them to?"

OOC: All my stats look correct! This looks great! :excited:

"Oh, there is a guild-house there that you will deliver the supplies to."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like it will be quite an easy test. Which brings up the question, why have you chosen 5 experienced heroes to do it for you? It seems like a long shopping list. Surely there is danger in here? Also, how do we acquire these items of which we need? Do we simply buy them? Or shall we have to fit for them?

OOC: All my stats look correct! Though some of them I forgot to remove before the quest, so I'll remove them, but don't worry about it, they are just things from the previous quest that were specific to that quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like it will be quite an easy test. Which brings up the question, why have you chosen 5 experienced heroes to do it for you? It seems like a long shopping list. Surely there is danger in here? Also, how do we acquire these items of which we need? Do we simply buy them? Or shall we have to fit for them?

OOC: All my stats look correct! Though some of them I forgot to remove before the quest, so I'll remove them, but don't worry about it, they are just things from the previous quest that were specific to that quest.

"Some of the items will be easier to get than others. I don't know much about where to get these items but our information centre should be of help."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olinn rushed over to the dock, somewhat behind his questmates, sweating profusely. This was not from running, but from the fact that his first quest is also his first time as a flippin' Party Leader! He was often nervous at the best of times, so the whole situation of commanding his peers would be a challenge. He gulped hard and adressed the hooded man that had summoned them.

"Um, ahem, uh, th-thank you for choosing us sir, I-I'm sure we'll be able to s-succeed... At least, I-I hope..."

With that, Olinn quietly slinked to the back of the group, lloking awkward as ever. Raoul rested on his shoulder while Sparky surveyed the group, sniffing at their feet skeptically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, and where is this information center?

Arthur points to the spot that says: 'Information' on the map, then turns to Olinn.

"I'm sure you will do fine. Anything else you need?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arthur points to the spot that says: 'Information' on the map, then turns to Olinn.

"I'm sure you will do fine. Anything else you need?"

Oh my, we have only just begun, and i have already became confused. That is what I get for overthinking.

Olinn, I believe it would be a good idea to keep a copy of the map, and track where we have visited so far, and where we started, etc.. If you want, I can do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olinn smiled faintly, nodding to Erdathcath.

"Y-yes, that sounds like a good idea, th-thank you.."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QM Note: Just waiting for the other two to comfirm, then you can head out when you're ready. Other than that, I'm probably gonna go to bed for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh, there is a guild-house there that you will deliver the supplies to."

"Mmmh, alright." Tomas says, the bored expression not leaving his face. "So all we have to do is gather up all these ingredients and deliver them to the guild house? We don't even have to make the sword itself?"

"Um, ahem, uh, th-thank you for choosing us sir, I-I'm sure we'll be able to s-succeed... At least, I-I hope..."

With that, Olinn quietly slinked to the back of the group, lloking awkward as ever. Raoul rested on his shoulder while Sparky surveyed the group, sniffing at their feet skeptically.

While Erdathcath talks to man in the blue robes, Tomas looks over the rest of his questmates one by one. As his eyes rest on Olinn, the meek party leader, he notices that the poor boy is scared out of his mind at the prospect of be in charge. Tomas puts a hand on Olinn's shoulder and smiles a warm smile down at him.

"Don't you worry - I'm sure everything will go just fine." he says with a wink.

Olinn, I believe it would be a good idea to keep a copy of the map, and track where we have visited so far, and where we started, etc.. If you want, I can do so.

"I think that would probably be wise. We wouldn't want to be going in circles, after all, would we?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoke walked up to the group as Arthur handed over the two parchments. He listened intently to all the given information, but kept his words to himself for now. He had not quested with any of these heroes, so introductions would be in order once their employer was done.

"Imbuing a sword? I may just get a little practice along the way," Hoke thought to himself as he flipped his gems around his fingers. He was eager to try out his new found powers as a Mystic Knight.

I trained for Mystic Knight and made a quick shopping trip. Updated my signature accordingly. Thanks for picking me. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olinn smiled weakly at the Sage.

"Let's hope so" he sighed. Suddenly, a look of sheer panic washed upon his face.

"I forgot to stock up for the quest!" the ranger squeaked. With that, he made a mad dash to the marketplace, and returned with a potion and a bedroll. "S-sorry about that... I-I think I'm ready now!" :blush:

Edited by Mibbiwocket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoke sighed to himself. He was not sure why an adventurer so green was chosen to be the party leader. Just following him may be both an act of charity and valor. Hoke chuckled softly. It was no matter though; Hoke would do his best to support the group and fulfill his role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoke sighed to himself. He was not sure why an adventurer so green was chosen to be the party leader. Just following him may be both an act of charity and valor. Hoke chuckled softly. It was no matter though; Hoke would do his best to support the group and fulfill his role.

I wouldn't worry about it. We higher ranked heroes tend to rush into problems quite quickly, so perhaps we shall do better with a rookie leader. default_blink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QM Note: Ok, fixed the stats! If you want, you can head out now. Danny will probably be back soon, other-wise, I can pull a hero from the hall if needed be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QM Note: Ok, fixed the stats! If you want, you can head out now. Danny will probably be back soon, other-wise, I can pull a hero from the hall if needed be.

Are mine fixed? Refreshed the page on my phone a few times, and the stats are still the old ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are mine fixed? Refreshed the page on my phone a few times, and the stats are still the old ones.

QM Note: Oops! forgot the stats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QM Note: Oops! forgot the stats!

SP should be 9. Upgraded shield to 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erdathcath started to pace the floor, wondering just when that last hero would arrive. It had been taking him quite a while... At this rate they were never going to start the quest let alone finish it!

"Fellow Heroes, I believe it would be in our best interests to just find someone else who is more willing to help us on this quest. What do you think?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Sorry I'm late." grumbled Sylph

OOC; my stats seem in order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.