Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bricknave

MOC: Velvet Shuttle

5 posts in this topic

6836525700_a4946c8a6b_z.jpg

[/url]

The Velvet Shuttle is used by an intergalactic mercenary faction to transport important military officers.

6836525596_e8eb682709_z.jpg

Even though battle isn't the sole intent of the shuttle, blaster cannons were installed for the purpose of warding off enemies who fly too close.

6836525484_18b0cd48ac_z.jpg

6836525408_2a5e780ddb_z.jpg

6836525342_0e55691e94_z.jpg

The pilot usually keeps a blaster rifle in the shuttle to use in emergency situations.

6836525254_9b147ba8bc_z.jpg

The pilot herself.

Thanks for looking! :classic:

Edited by Bricknave

Great SNOT wings 'Bricknave', I can inspiration from SW and Buck Rogers in your shuttle plus a hint of Star Trek too ! :wink:

Brick On Fly On 'Bricknave' ! :classic:

Great shaping, and really digging that jagged colour blocking with the dark red slopes.

The canopy/nose area has some nice twists and turns too.

And the sloped wings give it a real aggressive bird of pray feel to it. - Very cool.

My only suggestion is maybe try something new with the top... it looks so boxy!

Maybe a slope here or there?

Nice shuttle, very swooshy! Do my eyes deceive me, or is the Pilot's torso the one from the Series 6 wind-up robot? If so, I must say that is a clever use for it, not to mention the old UFO alien armor.

Great SNOT wings 'Bricknave', I can inspiration from SW and Buck Rogers in your shuttle plus a hint of Star Trek too ! :wink:

Brick On Fly On 'Bricknave' ! :classic:

Thanks! Yeah, some of the Star Trek inspiration comes from the shuttles in The Next Generation. :classic:

Great shaping, and really digging that jagged colour blocking with the dark red slopes.

The canopy/nose area has some nice twists and turns too.

And the sloped wings give it a real aggressive bird of pray feel to it. - Very cool.

My only suggestion is maybe try something new with the top... it looks so boxy!

Maybe a slope here or there?

Thanks for the compliments and suggestion! The next time I build a spacecraft, I'll try make the top not so boxy. :classic:

Nice shuttle, very swooshy! Do my eyes deceive me, or is the Pilot's torso the one from the Series 6 wind-up robot? If so, I must say that is a clever use for it, not to mention the old UFO alien armor.

The pilot's torso is the yellow and red diver torso from the second Atlantis wave. I can definitely see the resemblance between the diver torso and the robot torso. :classic:

Edited by Bricknave