Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Are there any blue variatons of the mask or are they all black? Iwas just thinking if they are all black it makes it more likely to be an early TDKR mould.

What I should have said was I would like for TDKR sets to keep the Spiderman set company on the shelves when it gets released. Megabloks are of course making sets for The Amazing Spiderman movie not TDKR

Okay, that makes more sense. :classic:

Are there any blue variatons of the mask or are they all black? Iwas just thinking if they are all black it makes it more likely to be an early TDKR mould.

I've heard of a couple people finding blue ones with the Funhouse, but we haven't seen pictures.

As Far as I know it's just in black.

Okay, that makes more sense. :classic:

I've heard of a couple people finding blue ones with the Funhouse, but we haven't seen pictures.

I sure hope there really are as there could still be hope for TDKR sets yet. :cry_happy:

Edited by The Joker1

I asked Lego about their plans to release the sets in the Benelux (Belgium + the Netherlands) and this is what i got:

Beste,

Wij stellen het op prijs dat u contact met ons heeft opgenomen.

Helaas mogen we geen informatie verstrekken wat betreft toekomstige marketingsplannen via email contact. Alle informatie ten aanzien van toekomstige LEGO sets vindt u op lego.com.

Wel kan ik een tip van de sluier geven: Batman, de Green Lantern, de Hulk, Captain America en Iron Man zullen best weleens ons binnenkort kunnen gaan bijstaan met het bewaken van de wereldvrede ;)

Veel bouwplezier!

Translation:

We don't give information about our marketingplans by e-mail. All information is to be found on lego.com

to throw some light on the matter: Batman, The Green Lantern, The Hulk, Cpt. America and Iron Man might preserve peace soon.

Have fun building!

Maybe we (Be & Holland) will see the sets with the release of the videogame. But this also confirm Green Lantern sets? :sweet:

Edited by Cammo

gahhhh! I went to my local Lego store with the intention of just getting the Wolverine Chopper set and of course walked out with all but the Quinjet instead.

gahhhh! I went to my local Lego store with the intention of just getting the Wolverine Chopper set and of course walked out with all but the Quinjet instead.

Crud! Everyone talking about getting their sets now is almost making me crack. I'm trying to weight until mid May for Lego's promo!!

Maybe we (Be & Holland) will see the sets with the release of the videogame. But this also confirm Green Lantern sets? :sweet:

Sounds more like they were listing the Ultrabuilds to me. They left Joker off though. :sceptic:

Sounds more like they were listing the Ultrabuilds to me. They left Joker off though. :sceptic:

It's because Joker doesn't "preserve peace." :wink:

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but for those who are looking for the Ultrabuild figures, the US Lego Store calendar says they will be available in May, so we wont have to wait too long. A good thing to keep in mind for the Hulk promotion.

My Target today had the Hulk ultrabuild along with the Captain America set and the Hulk set, so keep your eyes peeled. They weren't in the Lego aisle, but the Superheroes aisle along with the other Avengers sets.

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but for those who are looking for the Ultrabuild figures, the US Lego Store calendar says they will be available in May, so we wont have to wait too long. A good thing to keep in mind for the Hulk promotion.

Maybe the Spidey set will be revealed then. Fingers crossed!

My Target today had the Hulk ultrabuild along with the Captain America set and the Hulk set, so keep your eyes peeled. They weren't in the Lego aisle, but the Superheroes aisle along with the other Avengers sets.

My Target didn't have them at all. Not even in the back. Said they didn't receive the shipment yet. Got impatiant and ordered from Lego, now I have to wait.

I was actually going to post this but I saw that you did instead. I received a copy of the May calender when I went to the Lego Store today to purchase the two $20 Marvel sets.

Is anyone going to get more than one captain america avenging cycle set to make a alien army?

I won't get multiples for aliens. However, I might buy extras for pieces. (Like the motorcycle in dark red!)

Edited by purpleparadox

Is anyone going to get more than one captain america avenging cycle set to make a alien army?

Well i own three of the Cap, Wolverine, and Cosmic Cube sets. Also, two of the Hulk and Quinjet sets.

So multiples yes but not for an alien army. At least not yet, thinking about it though

*snip*

Wow where did you find this i cannot seem to find it on the eb games site.

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Don't quote pictures.

I couldn't find it either someone uploaded the pic to Brickipedia and i posted it here.

Do you think it is a fake or do you think it is genuine? If it is real I may even convince myself to pay theose overhigh pirces.

If it's character unlocks, I'm guessing that they'll still be in the game, you can just unlock them faster via the preorder.

While cool, I still would rather have the Lex Minifig from preordering at GameStop.